Love this theme!!!!
    04-25-11 06:34 PM
    I use heartbeat too. This one doesn't "get in the way" w/ the clock. Great theme other wise. Reflex is better for me tho!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-25-11 08:36 PM
    Russ, great theme! Just DL'd the update, but no Battex icon showing! Is it a space problem? It seems I can only have 3 "icons" in the notification area at a time. Any suggestions!

Space is a little tight in the notifications on Reflex, there is a 1.3 update coming soon which I'm hoping to improve the notification area further by decreasing the unread number font size. Look for this to drop in the next few days.

Russ.
    04-25-11 09:35 PM
    Space is a little tight in the notifications on Reflex, there is a 1.3 update coming soon which I'm hoping to improve the notification area further by decreasing the unread number font size. Look for this to drop in the next few days.

Russ.
    Thanks! Would it make sense to move the clock closer to the date, I know it would be off center, but that would give give you plently of room, and make it not so symetrical and a little different. I know I always have 5-6 icons on the notification area when possible.
    04-25-11 10:14 PM
    To celebrate the release of the final v1.3 of Reflex this coming week (upgrades are free!) I am offering Reflex for a special promotional 50% off price at Mobihand ($1.49) until the 1st of May!
    rdiddy_25 likes this.
    04-26-11 10:45 AM
    To celebrate the release of the final v1.3 of Reflex this coming week (upgrades are free!) I am offering Reflex for a special promotional 50% off price at Mobihand ($1.49) until the 1st of May!
    Looking forward to the update. LOVE this theme!!
    04-27-11 10:49 AM

04-28-11 06:51 AM
    Russ....GREAT job with the upgrade, especially in the notification area...now can show 6. THANKS!!!!!!!!!!

04-28-11 10:32 AM
    Thanks for the help russ! Look forward to more fab themes! I recommend this on for everyone!
    04-28-11 10:32 AM

05-03-11 03:59 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD