This is my New York Yankees theme, it is made for OS 4.7 I ask for donations, but if you can't donate I understand. Thanks!

OTA: http://www.berryfreethemes.com/kyleg...orkyankees.jad

Donations: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...if%3aNonHosted
    Last edited by kylegelliott; 01-05-10 at 02:13 PM.
    12-06-09 11:51 PM
    good luck with that
    12-07-09 02:23 AM
    good luck with that
    What do you mean?
    12-07-09 10:19 AM
    i think he's making reference to getting donations.
    there is a free yankees theme floating around on here that had more time invested in it
    12-07-09 11:05 AM
    Ahh. Well this guy just wanted a basic one. I made him pay so I couldn't post it for free right after I do that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-07-09 11:07 AM
    No to mention I am sure the NYY/MLB wouldn't approve of someone charging for the use of their copyrighted images.

Unless of course you had their consent.
    12-07-09 11:49 AM
    No to mention I am sure the NYY/MLB wouldn't approve of someone charging for the use of their copyrighted images.

Unless of course you had their consent.
    MLB lawyers are usually combing CrackBerry forums for a good class action lawsuit over the $3.00 profit that I made.
    12-07-09 12:02 PM
    Plus the money charged is work my time spent making it, not for the images. There is a lot of tedious work that goes into making a theme.
    12-07-09 05:48 PM
    Nice theme.... How bout giving the guy his three bones back then posting the OTA for freeeee!! Lol

12-08-09 09:59 AM
    I agree with all. All it really has is different wallpapers and icons that's it. I have seen better themes that are free that take alot more work to do
    12-08-09 11:34 AM
    Can we not grill Kyle over his theme?? lolol.. I think it looks good.
    12-08-09 02:13 PM
    Geez....I don't buy themes, but always willing to donate for time, etc. Weird I know.
    But if the OP wants to charge 50.00 for his theme, who are we to criticize his decision? You don't have to be insulting by saying there are better ones out there.....post a link, etc and maybe the OP would work on an update.....BTW love the call screen with the partial logo.
    12-08-09 02:18 PM
    I agree! Very well put...
    12-08-09 02:25 PM
    geez....i don't buy themes, but always willing to donate for time, etc. Weird i know.
    But if the op wants to charge 50.00 for his theme, who are we to criticize his decision? You don't have to be insulting by saying there are better ones out there.....post a link, etc and maybe the op would work on an update.....btw love the call screen with the partial logo.

thank you so much!
    12-08-09 04:11 PM
    The guy liked his theme. I sent it to him, he sent me the money. He found me on the forums so he knows how to work the forums. If he got the theme and hated it he didnt need to pay me, but he did. He liked it and that is what is important. If you guys can find better free themes then go do it but leave me alone.
    12-08-09 04:12 PM
    I had Kyle make me a Harley Davidson theme. He did a great job, and I like it a lot. I dont mind at all sending him a little bit of money for his time. Its only a few dollars. He was quick and made the theme to how I wanted it. I wanted him to change a few things and he did with no problem at all.
    12-09-09 04:32 PM
    I had Kyle make me a Harley Davidson theme. He did a great job, and I like it a lot. I dont mind at all sending him a little bit of money for his time. Its only a few dollars. He was quick and made the theme to how I wanted it. I wanted him to change a few things and he did with no problem at all.
    Thank you so much! I am glad I was able to make something you liked and the donation was much appreciated! Thank you for making this post.
    12-09-09 04:42 PM
    not to bust balls dude. As a copyright lawyer, I hope you received the release from the MLB to charge for this theme. MLB is real strict on infringement of trademarks etc.

I like your work.
    Last edited by fidgty; 12-21-09 at 03:05 AM. Reason: correction on language originally typed.
    12-21-09 03:01 AM
    I didn't get any reLease

12-21-09 03:06 AM
    I think there is only one person on here who has regarding baseball.
    12-21-09 04:36 AM
    This theme is great I like it a lot, I grew up in da bronx and think it's cool to have a yankees theme like this one. Good job!!

01-11-10 09:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD