Eminence - Ladies Edition - NOW AVAILABLE!!!

For OS 4.7 and 5.0

Devices: 8900 Curve, 9630 Tour, 9700 Bold

Features:
    QuickLaunch Shortcut to Space Bar
    Weather Slot on Home Page (7th Icon in Applications's)
    Hidden Today
    Custom Transparent Banner works with all wallpaper colors
    Transparent Menu's and Dialog Boxes
    Custom Changing Icons (Folders Open and Icons move/change when Highlighted)
    Large Clock on Home Screen
    Smooth Transitions
    User Defined Font and Font Size
    User Defined Home Screen Wallpaper
    Custom Percentage Battery Meter
    Guaranteed Lag Free

Click here to get EMINENCE - Ladies Edition

Click here to get EMINENCE - Ladies Edition

Click Here For All Premium Themes by KSW1
    01-13-10 02:45 AM
    I jus purchased this theme and its perfect, but anyway to make a version w precision icons w the same dock u have now? With maybe a very simply focus icon? I'm willing to re buy it again for those changes!
    01-15-10 11:33 PM
    I jus purchased this theme and its perfect, but anyway to make a version w precision icons w the same dock u have now? With maybe a very simply focus icon? I'm willing to re buy it again for those changes!
    So you just want all stock icons, and a basic focus underlay?
    01-16-10 03:16 AM
    Ok...i downloaded this theme and I love it.....
    01-16-10 06:27 AM
    Yes! The stock icons w no underlay bc ur dock is nice enough and as for the tab focus something simple like the stock, but not the bight blue and black - just a dim color. Sounds crazy, but I notice I keep my simple themes around the longest, and yours is great!
    01-16-10 10:59 AM
    KSW1, I have been looking for a good theme for business use, either free or premium and this one looks nearly perfect (well, black version for me). It sounds like some ladies prefer the stock icons but the sharp looking icons of this theme is one of its selling points! I find the focus movement on most custom icons smoother than on the Stock icons - might be just optical illusion but I always find it that way.

- Eminence has the dock banner. Banner-less would look better in my opinion, as in BeLeather.

- Battery meter: glad you added it to this theme! Any reason why bright green was chosen? Your icons are one of the cleanest/sharpest lookings I have ever seen. The color of battery meter seems to be a bit too funky as compared with the icon colors, I think...

I really want to buy these are only two things making me have the second thought....

EDIT: I have posted the pretty much same comment in 9700 without realizing it!
    01-16-10 11:37 AM
    KSW1, I have been looking for a good theme for business use, either free or premium and this one looks nearly perfect (well, black version for me). It sounds like some ladies prefer the stock icons but the sharp looking icons of this theme is one of its selling points! I find the focus movement on most custom icons smoother than on the Stock icons - might be just optical illusion but I always find it that way.

- Eminence has the dock banner. Banner-less would look better in my opinion, as in BeLeather.

- Battery meter: glad you added it to this theme! Any reason why bright green was chosen? Your icons are one of the cleanest/sharpest lookings I have ever seen. The color of battery meter seems to be a bit too funky as compared with the icon colors, I think...

I really want to buy these are only two things making me have the second thought....

EDIT: I have posted the pretty much same comment in 9700 without realizing it!
    Thank you. And I agree.. I have ditched the green battery meter for now, and went with the stock battery meter and added the percentage over it.
    01-23-10 04:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD