Adorno announced a Black & Red Light.
    The theme could be easily buy and download from
    Adorno website

by Adorno
    04-23-10 03:33 PM
    Wish I had advanced notice of this theme before purchasing Black Light by you guys. Can I trade the Black Light I purchased for this one?
    04-23-10 04:11 PM
    Really nice theme.....could the notification icons be customised?(new message icon,new sms etc)
    04-23-10 07:32 PM
    I really wish I didn't have to pay for it ..
    04-23-10 09:05 PM
    That theme is awsome!!
    04-23-10 09:08 PM
    will be super perfect if it has custom notification icons.......everythingelse is
    04-23-10 09:29 PM
    Just downloaded it. By far the best theme I've ever used on any BB device. Clean and easy to use.
    04-24-10 06:38 PM
    I really like this theme and was thinking about getting it until I read how the bottom dock works. I wish it was just a regular hidden dock instead of having to press space bar to pop it up and esc to close it. I use my space bar for my Quicklaunch application as so many others use space bar for theirs as well (that's the default setting). I would prefer to see it be something other than space bar or not having to push anything at all and just having a regular hidden dock would be great. I love this theme and it is evident a lot of time and work went into it, it just doesn't fit my needs functionally. I wish it did though!
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by JaimeJae; 04-25-10 at 07:33 PM.
    04-24-10 07:34 PM
    nice theme but needs to updates for a premium theme .. feel its free status right now

custom icons ..
    calling screen.. move my number to bottom right to move out of conflicting area
    bottom dock have option to make stationary
    calendar,cursor,selector color (picking contact, ex)... all these are all still blue in video... these should all be red for premium theme
    i feel the selector red in transparent menus should be a brighter red to match folders ... not the dark red which it is

love the music that are in your videos ... hopefully these comment can be thought about anc updates can be made .. then i will be making the purchase !!!
    04-25-10 07:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD