BB OS X for BlackBerry - Themes BlackBerry Apps

Features:
    Hidden today section
    Hidden "exposed" section of your top five applications that can be toggled on or off
    Many screen transitions
    Tons and tons of edits

This is the most authentic of it's kind, as rated by every single person who has tested it for me.

Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated.

Last edited by obstacles can kill; 01-13-10 at 08:35 PM.
    01-09-10 03:48 AM
    wasn't this free like a week ago? what's changed?
    01-09-10 09:30 AM
    I actually downloaded this theme for free just yesterday. Pretty weird.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-09-10 12:10 PM
    I actually downloaded this theme for free just yesterday. Pretty weird.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I was giving it free while still under beta and while the 5.0 version with transitions was the only available. It was on the blog that it was free for a limited time. And to ease confusion is why i set it for $0.99 until end of weekend.

In terms of differences between this one and the last free version (which while beta, my own mistake was leaving it labeled 1.0), there are graphical changes, font size has been corrected, a few other changes for consistency, and a couple SVG updates.

Sorry if there was any confusion. Anyone who downloaded it while still in beta who doesn't want to buy the final version (and subsequently receive any free updates as well), feel free to continue using the beta. I'm glad that the theme is being used and appreciated regardless.
    01-09-10 04:12 PM
    Is that a working firefox browser?
    01-15-10 11:08 PM
    *bump*
    01-17-10 11:28 AM
    Is that a working firefox browser?
    *bump*
    haha. i wish. if that was a leaked Firefox Mobile (Fennec), I would have made sure everyone was aware. the Firefox icon is for the WAP browser (in AT&T's case, MediaNet).
    01-17-10 05:31 PM
    BB OS X is just short of hitting the top 100 of best selling BlackBerry themes on MobiHand. To celebrate (and give it that added push ), we're running a 50% off sale through the end of the month. So if you haven't picked it up yet, head on over to the CrackBerry store and grab yours today.

BB OS X for BlackBerry - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store
    01-28-10 10:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD