Ok, I don't know if I'm crazy but I can't figure something out. I'm running OS 5.0 .230 on my verizon Tour. When using the stock Precision Zen Theme, sometimes the colored highlight bar in the message folder is blue, other times red and sometimes black. Who's changing the color because i know I'm not. Is there a setting somewhere that controls this?
    10-08-09 05:06 PM
    do you have multiple email addresses on your berry? the color code may distinguish between email addresses.. i have my emails come from 2 different addresses and i have them separated into their own folders and i just hide the message folder. if you want to do this, go to your message folder and hit menu>options>general options and switch "sms and email inboxes" to "separate". then you can just hide the message folder and thats that.
    10-08-09 06:00 PM
    SofaKing (love the name) I do have separate emails but I love to use just the messages folder to have everything in one central place including sms/mms. The changing color of the highlight bar is happening in the message folder as well as other places such as options. It's weird because I don't do anything to change anything and the highlight bar will just change to another color randomly. This only started after i upgraded to 5.0.
    10-08-09 06:39 PM
    have you done a battery pull to see if that solves it, because that is not a normal thing, or even a thing i have heard of(highlight bar changing colors in the options menu). what kind of apps do you have on device?
    10-08-09 06:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD