When i change the background, the menu screen goes White, with a little gray line in it - thought it was a hair for about a week, till i tried to move it and realized it was in the picture, also my text for the icons disappears. Any ideas?
    04-03-10 10:57 PM
    Hello,

I've read all 22 pages and still having trouble.

On the top right I'm wanting weather updates, well, all I can get it to do is say BerryWeather and the Umbrella and thats it.

How do I get it where it will show the Temp and Conditions instead of BerryWeather and an umbrella.
    04-04-10 12:38 PM
    i just downloaded this now and i love it!..only thing is my wallpaper only shows on the home screen and not both the home and the menu screen! i really wanted that =( did i do something wrong?
    04-04-10 11:47 PM
    Hi there. I use your pwt1 theme and it's absolutely amazing! I only have 1 question/request and that would be to make the sms texts show up in the hidden today. I combine both my emails and sms but for some reason, my unread sms messages don't pop up in hidden today. Am I missing something or is that just not available for that particular theme?
    04-05-10 02:34 PM
    i just downloaded this now and i love it!..only thing is my wallpaper only shows on the home screen and not both the home and the menu screen! i really wanted that =( did i do something wrong?
    I'm having this same problem with PW3 does anyone know why the main wallpaper pic is not coming up as the application background pic? Thanks
    06-03-10 02:33 PM
    Does this work on OS5?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-03-10 04:30 PM
    Hey guys, I hadnt really planned to doing more updates. But Ive posted the source thm files for anyone to make changes.

http://shao-soft.com/PW.zip
    06-03-10 05:28 PM
    Thanks for sharing!!!
    06-06-10 02:36 PM
    Hi. I just installed the hidden today theme on my 9650.... Is there a way to keep the same wallpaper as the main wallpaper when u do the full menu to show all ur unhidden icons?

06-14-10 08:05 PM
    I'm having this same problem with PW3 does anyone know why the main wallpaper pic is not coming up as the application background pic? Thanks

i had the same question and figured out what to do. i went into options, themes, and just reselected the wallpaper. this fixed the problem. the home screen wallpaper remains when u pull up all your icons.
    06-14-10 08:29 PM
    i had the same question and figured out what to do. i went into options, themes, and just reselected the wallpaper. this fixed the problem. the home screen wallpaper remains when u pull up all your icons.
    Wish I didn't have to do this every time after a reboot.

07-06-10 08:09 PM
    Yeah, that doesnt help mine. Its still white for me..
    (and there is a "hair" in it too.. small black curved line hiding behind the icons...weird)
    07-06-10 09:19 PM
    To fix the white screen issue, just download the source files I posted, and build them in theme builder 5.0. They were built in 4.7 thats why it happens.
    07-06-10 09:21 PM
    wow awesome - thanks! I did a bunch of little changes (font size, locations) just tweaking it - now ill never have to change my theme! Ill just edit this one!
    07-07-10 12:03 AM
    I came back to this theme

Have to mess with the scroll mapping though..
    07-07-10 08:48 AM
    Very nice theme! Thanks!
    07-17-10 07:00 PM
341 ... 121314
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD