Precision Shifter

Details:
    So I was working on a feature for a premium theme of mine and wanted to release it in a free version. Here's Precision Shifter which is the default theme adding a new feature I haven't seen in any other theme.

A wallpaper-lover's delight, this theme pulls 4 wallpapers from your SD card and allows you to quickly switch between them from the homescreen (see the directions on how to set it up in the image below). You can use the bottom dock as a primary dock (first 6 icons are displayed), or the side dock (first 3 icons are displayed). Icons are able to be hidden by pressing "escape."

I made for my Momentum theme, but it shows the functionality of the wallpaper switcher used in this theme too.

Precision Shifter for 9700: http://ezylinkexpire.com/?478:Shifter9700
    Precision Shifter for 9630: http://ezylinkexpire.com/?478:Shifter9630
    (may work for 8900?)

Hotkeys:
    $ - profiles
    ! - BlackBerry Messenger
    @ - Compose
    * - alarm clock
    # - QuickLaunch
    Spacebar - browser
    ) - Media
    Escape - clears icons
    11-28-09 10:38 PM
    This is a very very very unique idea, I love it! Only thing I've found wrong it w/ it so far, is that it glitches between the bottom dock & side dock when scrolling.
    11-28-09 11:33 PM
    This is a great idea. I've seen many people asking for something like this. Great work.
    11-29-09 12:08 AM
    This is a very very very unique idea, I love it! Only thing I've found wrong it w/ it so far, is that it glitches between the bottom dock & side dock when scrolling.
    Thanks
    To prevent the docks from sorta 'jumping,' make sure you click the dot on the left and then scroll onto the dock you are gonna use.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-29-09 07:58 AM
    Oh my #%$#^%$^$!!!! I have finally found a theme to suit me..lol... I love to change my wallpapers all during the day.. and my theme. I now am just rockin this one Thanks so much for this.
    11-29-09 09:31 AM
    Great idea, but the scrolling issues keep me from using it. Plus, the theme really isn't finished. Once you leave the home screen, it is just a standard theme.

Great start though.
    11-29-09 09:45 AM
    Great idea, but the scrolling issues keep me from using it. Plus, the theme really isn't finished. Once you leave the home screen, it is just a standard theme.

Great start though.
    There shouldn't be a scrolling issue. Please describe this better. Are you clicking the appropriate switcher on the left (the dots) to activate the dock that you want?
    And I have a complete theme with this feature integrated (see my signature for Momentum)

11-29-09 10:14 AM
    Nice! Thanks for the theme!
    11-29-09 10:45 AM
    The theme is great idea! Whenever you scroll through the bottom dock, it disappears and reappears each time you scroll. The sidedock appears and disappears as well. I am selecting the dots only for nothing to happen. What are the dots suppose to do?

11-29-09 01:12 PM
    The theme is great idea! Whenever you scroll through the bottom dock, it disappears and reappears each time you scroll. The sidedock appears and disappears as well. I am selecting the dots only for nothing to happen. What are the dots suppose to do?
    Hi Lajuan...what issues are you having exactly? The dots should change the wallpapers or position of the dock. Please read above for the instructions.

12-01-09 07:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD