And finally, I was only following you around because you smelled so good. Very woodsy with a hint of vanilla...........
    LMAO

10chars
    08-11-09 08:00 PM
    my Sprint Tour recently started loading MMS pictures automatically... probably unrelated but maybe not?
    If you truly have a tour then out of the box it was loading MMS
    08-11-09 08:32 PM
    There most certainly is this option on the tour. I have a vzw tour, no OS changes out of the box and I have the wireless update option.

Looks like a curve options
    08-11-09 08:44 PM
    Go to options>advanced options>wireless update at the bottom. That is the OTA download procedure.
    My tour doesn't hae that. I followed what you said to do and I don't have the wireless update thing under advanced options.
    08-11-09 08:59 PM
    Just curious. Don't have that Provisioning OTASL, but have Provisioning (PROVISIONING). Maybe that's why the people who dont have OTA, dont have it at all.
    Same here.. and tried to do the 'Undelete' and then resent service books and still no Wireless option.
    08-11-09 11:01 PM
    Noticing a trend if you look at the posts by people who have "wireless update" and those who can't see it. Sprint users can see it and Verizon users can't, any verizon users with wireless update?
    I have a verizon tour and I do not have it either but I wouldn't use a wireless update over a desktop solution anyway so it doesn't bother me.
    08-11-09 11:16 PM
    And finally, I was only following you around because you smelled so good. Very woodsy with a hint of vanilla...........

LMFAO I am going to have tears for the rest of the night, I told my fiance your comment and she is LOL...and she isn't even in front of her computer.

Nothing against you "many" it should be all in good fun...do yourself a favor and try to "laugh." It is funny...REALLY
    08-11-09 11:21 PM
    Noticing a trend if you look at the posts by people who have "wireless update" and those who can't see it. Sprint users can see it and Verizon users can't, any verizon users with wireless update?
    I have a verizon tour and I do not have it either but I wouldn't use a wireless update over a desktop solution anyway so it doesn't bother me.
    There are definitely some Verizon Tours out there with this option, including me.

Last edited by JawKnee37; 08-12-09 at 12:10 AM. Reason: Added Screen Capture
    08-12-09 12:06 AM
    I have a Verizon Tour and I do not have the option, unfortunately.
    08-12-09 12:27 AM
    so is there gna be an update?
    08-12-09 12:46 AM
    I'm on Verizon and I've got the Wireless Update. Just waiting for the new OS 5.0!

jkk4
    08-12-09 05:14 AM
    Oops, forgot to update my Profile. Now on the TOUR 9630!
    08-12-09 05:17 AM
112 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD