I know useless post!! FLAME me.. BUTTTTT can we get a THEME for the Tour already!!!!
    08-04-09 08:32 AM
    I know useless post!! FLAME me.. BUTTTTT can we get a THEME for the Tour already!!!!
    Umm actually no we cannot... You knew this was a useless post yet you still felt the need to pad your post count?

Until Plazmic is released (or leaked) THERE WILL BE NO THEMES!

PERIOD!

Damn, this forum should not have even been opened until Plazmid was released!
    08-04-09 09:33 AM
    Umm actually no we cannot... You knew this was a useless post yet you still felt the need to pad your post count?

PERIOD!

I know this crap is rediculas... People just need to wait!
    08-04-09 08:02 PM
    Thats all we really can do quite frankly...since plazmic is taking there sweet time on it..
    08-05-09 12:04 PM

PERIOD!

Agreed, however if this forum wasnt open, every other thread in the Tour Forum would "When do I get themes?" "I need a Today theme", or "when will plazmic be released??".... well actually nevermind, its almost like that now anyway
    08-05-09 12:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD