I am the proud owner of a BB Tour....I cannot seem to find a theme that meets my needs. I am looking for something with the following because I am visually imparied:

1) Large clock - digital - Large Battery Meter
    2) Today screen with 2 entries for messages and calendar at least font 12
    3) Double Dock and the ability to rollball over the icon to say what the icon is.

Any suggestions?

All I need on the today screen is a few words to remind me of the appt and tell me I have a message just 1 line per message with 2 lines under messages and claendar.....I cant read ANY of the current today screens out there.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!
    09-05-09 08:56 PM
    Does this work for you?

BIG theme

I can make changes for you, add the hidden today section. Let me know what you need tweaked and i will see what i can do
    09-05-09 10:43 PM
    Actually, that is the only one that I have seen that would be even close to waht I am looking for Thanks!

I am looking for a Messafe and Calendar today just 2 entries at about a 10 to 12 font...is it possible?

Keeping everything else the same in your theme?
    09-05-09 11:57 PM
    Are you able to post the zip file here? I cant do OTA =( I would like to have that larget font with the ability to see missed messages and claendar entries 2 per...if it is at all possible.

Thank you sooo much!
    09-06-09 12:02 AM
    I would say slide the time (keep it smae size up to the line that the battery is on and use the space in the middle for a message and claendar heading with 2 entries per header at a phont around 10 to 12.

Possible?
    09-06-09 12:05 AM
    Last , but not least! Is it possible that when you go to the today screen claendar entries it could open your claendat to the day....same with the messages?
    09-06-09 12:09 AM
    Last , but not least! Is it possible that when you go to the today screen claendar entries it could open your claendat to the day....same with the messages?
    I will make the changes in the morning and post a ink for the zip file. Should be able to do most of what you are looking for

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-06-09 12:32 AM
    That would be phenominal!! TY
    09-06-09 01:02 AM
    OK, try this. (My insomnia is your gain )

I added the hidden today section, the first two icons after the profile button will take you to the hidden today section. I don't know of a way to make the calendar automatically open to the day.

zip file is attached
    09-06-09 01:23 AM
    It is fantastic! However, It has changed the native Font to about a 10..for example when I open my message folder, the font is at about 10 rather than 14....and finally is it possible to get the 5 icons in the today screen rather than the 4? And is it possible to display the Missed messages like the calendar? Finally is there a way to put a percentage on the battery meter?

Excellent work!

Thanks for doing this!
    09-06-09 01:56 AM
    Not sure why the font changed in the message list. It is still set to 40 in theme builder. Maybe try a battery pull?

When you say missed messages, do you mean emails and texts? or missed calls? If you put your messages folder in slot 2 or 3 (counting the profile as slot 1) it will put your emails or texts in the today area. If you have your missed call notification going to messages folder, they will show there too.

I added an icon to the home screen, and now all 4 icons will scroll to the hidden area, so you can use any of the slots for calendar, messages or texts.
    09-06-09 02:07 AM
    Actually disregard the Native font comment.....least of my concerns...I can still see it ok...if you can make a bit larger that would be great. but if you cant no problem....It would be unreal if you could put in the 5 icons, battery meter percentage and rollover message folder to display most recent missed messages then being able to go diretly to it...or even display how many missed messages you have in large font would be great too!

Thank you for this!
    09-06-09 02:12 AM
    Missed messages = New Messages =)
    09-06-09 02:15 AM
    ok, i need to look around for a percentage battery meter.

just a thought, you do know the first 4 icons on the application screen are the ones that will appear on the home screen? All the icons use application hierarchy which means they will display in the order they are on the application screen.

and top left above the current battery meter is the unread message counter
    09-06-09 02:19 AM
    you cant move the profile icon (first one), and the calendar icon has to be the second one or the rollover to the appointments doesnt work. I desperatley need to be able to squeeze BBmesenger on there so I need 5...does that royally screw it up? I havent received any messages, so I was unaware that that was where it was placed....how big is it? can you post a screen shot of a new message? My phone is to be hooked up on Tuesday.

Thanks again for your help!

I think once tweaked, this is going to be a quick mover in terms of themes...there is nothing out there right now that has lager fonts for the today screen...thank you soo much.
    09-06-09 02:35 AM
    We must have replied at the same time last night....I did not see your new post ocovering the requests....it is perfect! THANK YOU! I am sure there are a few more folks out there that will bless you for the ease on the eyestrain due to this Theme!
    09-06-09 10:24 AM
    Latest iteration lol. battery meter is in percentages, 10%, 20%, 30%, etc. Moved some things around on the banner trying to fit everything in . First three icons on home screen scroll up to today section.

Let me know how this works for you...
    09-06-09 10:32 AM
    Question....Is it possible to minimize the rollover Calendar, Messages and BB Messenger signs that pop up to make room for one more entry for the calendar and messages on the screen at the exact same font for a total of 3 displayed? FInally, the time on the header for messenger is cut off by one number. Other than that, the native font after a battery pull is still stuck at around a 10.

Minor changes, other than that this is the best theme for viduallay impaired people out there. Thanks again.
    09-06-09 10:35 AM
    I am running this now and when i go into messages, my font is still large, it doesn't revert to the default. Not sure why yours is doing that.

I reduced the font size of the status text (what pops up when you scroll over a homescreen icon) and added a 3rd entry. Its a little crowded. I can take that text off completely if you like.

I am running BBM 5.0 so the layout is a bit different. I am taking a guess at reducing the font for the messenger time so it all fits.
    09-06-09 10:45 AM
    This is great but I'm away from my computer this week. Any chance for an OTA link for the latest update?

Thanks....
    09-06-09 10:52 AM
    Nice! I just tried it! Latest version...Can yu still leave the battery meter on as in other versions? with that percentage on top of it at a font that fits the size of the battery? with the blacks in the battery...if it is too complicated, then just the normal battery as with other versions is betterm the percentage font is a little too small. And is it possible to make the clock one font larger without screwing it up?
    09-06-09 10:53 AM
    This is great but I'm away from my computer this week. Any chance for an OTA link for the latest update?

Thanks....
    OTA LINK

10 char
    09-06-09 11:00 AM
    Nice! I just tried it! Latest version...Can yu still leave the battery meter on as in other versions? with that percentage on top of it at a font that fits the size of the battery? with the blacks in the battery...if it is too complicated, then just the normal battery as with other versions is betterm the percentage font is a little too small. And is it possible to make the clock one font larger without screwing it up?
    I must have misunderstood when you asked for percentage battery meters? Oh well, I wanted to try my hand at creating my own battery meters anyway

I can't add the percentage and the graphic, so I have gone back to the graphic. The time font is as large as cosmic will allow
    09-06-09 11:07 AM
    Thanks for the OTA link!
    09-06-09 11:11 AM
    Thanks for the OTA link!
    YW! That is the one with the battery percentages, not the battery graphic...haven't done the OTA for the graphic version yet
    09-06-09 11:13 AM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD