Theme name: Pipboy 3000
    Theme author: Myself
    Theme credits: Bethesda Softworks (Fallout 3)
    Supported Device Model(s) and OS: 9630
    Download Link(s): Still in progress
    Theme Cost: Currently Unknown

After many attempts of requesting a theme like this, I have decided to make my own attempt. I've seen a few Pipboy themes, but none like this.

This is a theme that is in progress, and I'm asking for any suggestions. Currently the homescreen is animated with a scrolling pan screen. I'm trying to get it to run a bit smoother with pauses inbetween each time it scrolls top to bottom. The lock screen is the same. In the upper right corner is WiFi/Unread Mail/Bluetooth.

I'm not sure if its possible to have an animated application screen, but currently it is a still image.

The home screen is locked to "Messages, SMS & MMS, Browser, Music, Options, and Power Off."

I'm unsure if I'm going to have this cost money. Most likely it will be free due to not having my own personnel space to host it online.

Call In Progress

Home Screen

Messages List

Lock Screen

Any suggestions?
    Last edited by skullcandy365; 01-03-10 at 01:32 AM.
    01-03-10 01:29 AM
    Theme name: Pipboy 3000
    Theme author: Myself
    Theme credits: Bethesda Softworks (Fallout 3)
    Supported Device Model(s) and OS: 9630
    Download Link(s): Still in progress
    Theme Cost: Currently Unknown

After many attempts of requesting a theme like this, I have decided to make my own attempt. I've seen a few Pipboy themes, but none like this.

This is a theme that is in progress, and I'm asking for any suggestions. Currently the homescreen is animated with a scrolling pan screen. I'm trying to get it to run a bit smoother with pauses inbetween each time it scrolls top to bottom. The lock screen is the same. In the upper right corner is WiFi/Unread Mail/Bluetooth.

I'm not sure if its possible to have an animated application screen, but currently it is a still image.

The home screen is locked to "Messages, SMS & MMS, Browser, Music, Options, and Power Off."

I'm unsure if I'm going to have this cost money. Most likely it will be free due to not having my own personnel space to host it online.

Call In Progress

Home Screen

Messages List

Lock Screen

Any suggestions?

Desktop Manager File Attached.....
    Last edited by skullcandy365; 01-08-10 at 08:39 AM.
    01-04-10 09:25 PM
    This theme is still in progress, and I'm working out a lot of the little kinks. I only put it up to see what others thought of it.
    01-06-10 09:47 AM
    Do you want ota? I can host it for you.
    01-06-10 11:21 AM
    When it gets to that point yes, but i'm still working on it. I'm setting up a Today Area and changing it to Use Device Application list for the Homescreen icons. And I'm getting it so the side apps scroll along the left side.
    01-06-10 11:23 AM
    Very nice theme. I'd use it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-10 04:45 PM
    i would definitely use this theme. this would bring the inner geek in me, great game!
    01-07-10 09:26 AM
    Thanks for the love. Hah. I'm still getting some kinks worked out with it though. (Placement of banner icons/text height).

Still trying to achieve a scrolling side dock. I thought I had it all worked out but it isn't working properly.
    01-07-10 09:56 AM
    how's the progress on this? have you given up?
    02-07-10 06:06 PM
    I think this theme looks great. Is it still coming out? Will It come out for 8900 5.0 by any chance?

02-07-10 06:23 PM
    Did you ever finish the theme?

02-11-10 02:49 PM
    Have you seen this one?

http://forums.crackberry.com/f148/pi...e-free-401416/

02-11-10 05:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD