CrackBerry Newbie

Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Pink Precision theme for Tour?

I was wondering if anyone has come across a pink version of the precision theme, but for the 9630.

I'm really looking for something like this, but it's for the 8900. Is there a way I could make that one work with the Tour?
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

Global Posts
    7,659 Global Posts

I came across this browsing, not sure if it meets your needs, similar though, sorry but its not free but nominal

Made In New Zealand..
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    276 Global Posts
    PIN
    PM

Quote Originally Posted by goffmj View Post
    I was wondering if anyone has come across a pink version of the precision theme, but for the 9630.

I'm really looking for something like this, but it's for the 8900. Is there a way I could make that one work with the Tour?
    I have read on the forums that some of the 8900 themes will work on the Tours. I haven't tried it, so I can't tell you 100%. I think the worst that will happen is if it's not compatible, it won't show up under your Themes area in Options....Like I said, I can't be 100% sure, but that's something to think about....if you're feeling brave.
    CrackBerry Addict

I would be down to make you a personal one if you are interested. kylegelliott@gmail.com
    http://www.kylesdrunk.com