Phosphoresce
    by KD

Phosphoresce by KD WITH WIDESCREEN EFFECT + TRANSITIONS - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store

Phosphoresce by KD WITH WIDESCREEN EFFECT + TRANSITIONS - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store

Theme has OS 4.6/4.7/5.0 for every device)
    BE SURE YOU ARE DOWNLOADING THE CORRECT VERSION FOR YOUR OPERATING SYSTEM!!!
    To check your OS go to OPTIONS>ABOUT> And it should say something like: "v5.0.0.328 (Platform 4.2.0.128)"

Trackball Device (Bold, Tour, Curve 8900) Theme Operation Instructions

(THIS SECTION DESCRIBES HOW TO OPERATE VARIOUS PARTS OF THE THEME)
    START UP
    1. Once the theme loads make sure you are on the home screen
    2. Scroll your trackball to the right and the Light blue arrow on the bottom right gray/white button area will turn orange and text will appear saying SCROLL UP
    3. The Blue Up Arrow (From now on mentioned as the START BUTTON) button that turns Orange when selected is your STARTING POINT. IF EVER IN DOUBT HOW TO GET SOMEWHERE, SCROLL TO THE ARROW BUTTON AND WHEN IT TURNS ORANGE YOU KNOW YOU ARE THERE)
    4. All of the following instructions assume you are on the Start Button and moving from there

TODAY AREA Screen
    1. Scroll your trackball to the right once, the Media Center screen will slide in.
    2. Wait for the animations to completely finish before scrolling to the right once more to highlight the Today Area button (a blue orb will appear and the Today Area screen will slide in to let you know you are there)
    (If the today area screen doesn't slide in, or it slides in but disappears immediately after, then you have scrolled to quickly between Media Center and Today Area, you MUST wait for the animations to finish before scrolling, Repeat step 2 if errors occur)
    3. Scroll the trackball up to visit the Today Area Icons, select the icons by scrolling left or right, a blue orb will appear underneath so you know which is selected, and the far left and right icons will flash to let you know they are selected
    4. The far left and far right icons on the Today Area are customizable icons which are determined by what applications in your App Menu are in slot numbers 3 and 4.
    5. When either Messages, SMS/MMS or Calendar are selected and you have New Messages, SMS or Calendar entries, you can scroll up to select the Hidden Today area entries.
    6. Scroll down from any of the Today Area icons to return to the Start Button or Today Area buttons which will allow you to navigate the rest of the theme

MEDIA CENTER Screen
    1. Scroll your trackball to the right once, the Media Center screen will slide in.
    2. Scroll the trackball up to visit the Media Center Icons, select the icons by scrolling left or right, a blue orb will appear underneath so you know which is selected, and the far left and right icons will flash to let you know they are selected
    3. The far left and far right icons on the Media Center are customizable icons which are determined by what applications in your App Menu are in slot numbers 1 and 2.
    4. Selecting each individual application will bring up a mini-preview of which icon was selected in the slot window above the icons.
    5. You can also switch between the Today Area and the Media Center screens when you are already one of the others by simply scrolling between the Media Center or Today Area buttons. (EX: When on the TODAY AREA button, scroll to the Media Center button to switch directly to the Media Center screen)
    (WARNING: SWITCHING BETWEEN THE TODAY AREA, MEDIA CENTER AND HOMESCREEN SCREENS TOO QUICKLY MAY CAUSE THE SCREENS TO NOT APPEAR PROPERLY OR TO HIDE AFTER SHOWING, OR NOT SHOW AT ALL, ALLOW ATLEAST 1 SECOND BETWEEN SWITCHING BETWEEN SCREENS ((If the today area screen or media center screen doesn't slide in, or it slides in but disappears immediately after, then you have scrolled to quickly between Media Center and Today Area, you MUST wait for the animations to finish before scrolling)))

CROSS BAR Operation/Battery Info
    1. Scroll up once to visit the Cross Bar.
    3. The Cross Bar features Browser, Manage Connections (labeled Connections), Options and Profiles
    4. Scroll left or right to navigate the Cross Bar, when you select any of the applications, 2 blue selection buttons should appear on either side of the application you have selected.
    5. To return to the Start Button, scroll down from any of the applications on the Cross Bar
    6. The battery meter is located on the left hand side of the banners and the Signal meter is located on the right hand side of the banners
    Last edited by kdjayo; 11-14-09 at 01:53 AM.
    11-06-09 06:05 PM
    Oh. My. Gawd.

Do. Want.
    11-06-09 09:11 PM
    Oh. My. Gawd.

Do. Want.
    Glad you are excited! A few more days until release, finishing up things on a few of the different device versions!

Thanks for the patience.
    11-07-09 04:04 PM
    Looks good ..

Patiently waiting ..
    11-07-09 05:33 PM
    Phosphoresce is almost ready! All the versions are at final internal testing, and now I need good beta testers to actually put them on their devices and see if the features work on not just MY phone! :P

What is expected of a beta tester:

1. Run through the list of elements I give you once you are selected as a beta tester multiple times to find any errors or bugs
    2. Use the device like you normally would and see if anything pops up while you are just doing your daily business on it
    3. Report your findings to me either as you find them, or compile a list of a few and send them to me via reply email
    4. Keep all files and information you download confidential, this is a commercial product and is protected by copyright.

What you get as a beta tester:

1. An insider look at the workings of an advanced theme
    2. Get to participate in the outcome of the final product
    3. You will be added to the updates list which will automatically send you notification of when the theme is updated
    4. Free copy of the final product after testing is complete and the product is released

If you are interested, send me an email to [email protected] with subject line "Phosphoresce Beta Test Inquiry"

I need people who own a Storm, Storm 2, 8900, 9000 and a Tour...any and all OS's.

I need two people per device so space is limited and if you dont get a reply back by November 08, Sunday, by 5pm PST, then its not because I didnt get the email, or that I am ignoring you, its just that the spots are filled...

Thank you for the support!
    11-07-09 08:52 PM
    The beta test emails have gone out, looking forward to working with those of you who have contacted me!
    11-08-09 06:20 PM
    Subscribed to know when this one is ready for prime time!
    11-09-09 07:02 AM
    One thing, though. Please tell me you've made this with user definable fonts
    11-10-09 02:41 AM
    One thing, though. Please tell me you've made this with user definable fonts
    I am attempting to transfer over the themes to the new Theme Studio builder and hoping things dont go to ****, while I am there I will make sure they are all set to default which will allow for customization of the fonts. *Unless a section specifically needs a custom font or edit then they will be customizable*
    11-12-09 11:35 AM
    Ya, speaking of which thought id post here and let everyone know that the transition into 5.0 for the Storm versions was flawless for Phosphoresce, which means the trackball versions will not be held up either, although for whatever reason, half of my other themes are not transfering over well, or are having alot of issues with phantom hot spots and buttons simply not working now with the new buggy Theme Studio software...

So ya, once again, Phosphoresce is due good for a Friday release providing nothing drastic happens

Thanks to my beta testers (You know who u are!! xD) so far for doing an amazing job, although i do miss Shayd, halfnoon and breezer who didnt contact me, punks, and missed the beta
    11-12-09 11:36 AM
    the theme looks good just wish it was free :P
    11-12-09 12:04 PM
    the theme looks good just wish it was free :P
    I wish all the hard work my beta testers and I put into it was free too
    11-12-09 12:58 PM
    Pushing out the Promo to get ready for the release tomorrow...check the main post for goodies
    11-12-09 03:35 PM

Phosphoresce
    by KD

Arrives Friday the 13th, November 2009

Any idea when the links will be up?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-13-09 02:26 PM
    im also waiting for the link....looks a great theme
    11-13-09 02:47 PM
    Phosphoresce has been released...WHAT?!?!?
    11-14-09 01:21 AM
    The only link I saw, took me to ur page which was just storm themes. I didn't see an entry for the Tour. ???

11-14-09 01:26 AM
    It had been several hrs since I checked it. I now see it's up. I was expecting to get an email notification when the thread was updated. I was getting them everytime someone posted that they like the looks of it and couldn't wait to get it. I'm heading over to the store to score my copy. P.S. I'd be willing to be a beta tester for future themes. I use my BB a lot for my job, so I can track down bugs pretty fast, I think.

11-14-09 01:33 AM
    This is the sickest theme ever, bro! I like how how you choose between 2 "homescreens", and the icons are the best lookin, handsdown! Well worth the measly 3.99 price. A small price to pay for such a wicked theme!

11-14-09 12:21 PM
    I have just one word to say about this theme.... WOW.....

The last 3 premium themes I purchased, I regretted after because they look nice in pictures, but perform poorly on my BB.... This theme is well worth the $3.99 price, it is awesome. The more I use the theme, the faster it goes...

GREAT JOB !!!!
    11-14-09 01:43 PM
    I have just one word to say about this theme.... WOW.....

The last 3 premium themes I purchased, I regretted after because they look nice in pictures, but perform poorly on my BB.... This theme is well worth the $3.99 price, it is awesome. The more I use the theme, the faster it goes...

GREAT JOB !!!!
    Glad to see you are enjoying the theme, let me know if anything goes awry and Ill fix it up in a jiffy! :P
    11-14-09 08:17 PM
    Great, Great, Great Job!!!!!!! Nothing left to say!!!! Just one thing else: Amazing Theme!!!!
    11-14-09 09:00 PM
    Kdjay, do you take special request?

11-15-09 02:11 PM
    HOLY MOLY, this is one bomb a** theme! very nice kd, thanks again for helping me out with my theme button cutoff problem

this one looks very sweet! themes like these are my inspiration
    11-15-09 04:51 PM
    Kdjay, do you take special request?

It all depends on the request and time and effort it would take to add something, or remove.

Also I usually dont do requests because when I update a theme, then the request is gone because if the person updates to the new version it is the default version and then I get a flood of emails asking to do their custom version again....
    11-15-09 05:16 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD