Available for OS 4.7 & 5.0!

BIG UPS TO THE GREATEST BETA TEAM EVER, R2T2 & SPECIAL THANKS TO M'BOY SHAYDLIFE FOR NAMING THIS THEME!

BUY THIS THEME

Cheers & I hope you guys like it!
    01-10-10 05:12 PM
    This theme is so awesome! Tested it for quite awhile. Gotta be one of my favs.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-10-10 05:28 PM
    i actually bought this theme for my tour for os 5.0 but for the life of me cant figure out how to get to the clock,battery at the top and how do you get the rest of the 30 applications to show up on the home screen??
    01-10-10 06:02 PM
    this theme is very well done but the navigations is REALLY confusing........and the missed call indicator is cut off at the bottom.......
    01-10-10 06:03 PM
    also if you put a third party icon on the home screen you wouldnt know if it has been scrolled over.......
    01-10-10 06:05 PM
    kkwus74, I was trying to make a video for it but the simulator was not being nice. Lemme get Ryan in here for you to help you out.
    01-10-10 06:20 PM
    Once you install the first navigation needs to be up to get to the icons. That will take you to the top icons and the profiles icon. A downward scroll will take you to the bottom button bar. Click the up arrow to pull up the hidden dock. Up from the arrow to enter the dock. Down from any icon on the hidden dock will take you to the down arrow. Click it to hide the hidden dock. From there you are on the bottom dock. Left or right is the buttons and up takes you to the profiles and too icons.

I missed the missed call icon. Ill fix it with an update shortly this week. As well as something to show focus for third party icons on the hidden dock. The focus problem is always an issue with composer created svg animations.

01-10-10 09:09 PM
    Thanks....but how do you access 30 applications from the home screen?and could you add space bar for quick launch?that would make it perfect

01-10-10 10:01 PM
    The information for the Tour thread has not been updated yet. There is no way to access all 30 icons on the homescreen. There is only the 5. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

01-11-10 08:51 AM
    Ic...if that's the case,could a shortcut key be added to launch quicklaunch(spacebar)?

01-11-10 08:57 AM
    Actually, sorry, there are 7 icons total. 5 on the bottom and the 2 on the top. As far as the QL shortcut, please email the request to [email protected]. R&R strive to keep their customers happy.

01-11-10 09:08 AM
    I am in for this once its dialed in a bit more. QL shortcut is a must for me. I do a lot of app opening with out looking at my BB via the space bar and corresponding letter I have set to the app I want to open.

Again this is visually stunning and I am very interested. Also looks a lot like my buddy Mich's Circle theme he sent me to test like two months back. I liked that one and this looks like I will like it too.
    01-11-10 09:22 AM
    yea ive deleted it for the moment....if the focus icon and quicklaunch is updated.....this is gonna be a keeper for me for a long time....hopefully the updates would come soon
    01-11-10 12:32 PM
    I'm sure the good folks at R&R will consider any reasonable suggestions. This really is a wonderful theme. I really enjoy the completely original icons and creative animation. As with all R&R themes, its great on memory and runs smoothly.

01-12-10 09:33 PM
    theme was updated ...
    highlight on the hidden dock added
    missed icons size issue fixed
    quicklaunch hotkey added (shift Q)

note: we were unable to test the quicklaunch feature as none of our beta testers for the tour have the program. I put shift here because I thought that was the key that needed to be hit to trigger the shortcut keys. I personally have only had a storm and storm2 so I am unsure. If the trigger is the spacebar please let me know so I can switch this, the program only asked for a single key for the shortcut. If it is not working let me know so I can fix it.
    Last edited by wanderer82680; 01-13-10 at 09:46 PM.
    01-13-10 09:41 PM
    Thanks for the rest of the fix,I tired shift,alt and spacebar with q and quick launch doesn't work.......

01-13-10 09:58 PM
    Can't just spacebar be set to launch quicklaunch?

01-13-10 09:58 PM
    Can't just spacebar be set to launch quicklaunch?

I will not install/purchase another theme that is missing the QL = spacebar shortcut.
    01-14-10 06:14 AM
    has the quicklaunch been fixed?
    01-14-10 01:56 PM
    I believe the issue has been fixed. Please give feedback on whether or not its working correctly for those of you who have this theme. Thanks all.

01-18-10 07:15 PM
    yep working for me now....loving it
    01-18-10 07:16 PM
    yep working for me now....loving it
    Screen shots of how it looks with your walls? Prob got a dang packer wall huh.
    01-18-10 08:09 PM
    This theme is still one of my favs.

02-16-10 08:53 AM
    Believe me, I don't often talk to myself. Bump. Bump.

02-18-10 06:52 PM

02-23-10 08:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD