Cool... What are the steps to getting updates after purchasing? Thx
    05-21-10 10:13 AM
    Cool... What are the steps to getting updates after purchasing? Thx
    You should get an email from Mobihand that there has been an update with a download link. If this is not happening, check your mobi account to make sure you have update notifications turned on, should be on by default.
    05-21-10 10:18 AM
    Most excellent... Thx

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-10 10:45 AM
    So does this mean that the updates are ready.

05-21-10 01:02 PM
    So does this mean that the updates are ready.

Im not aware of any updates coming. I will check and see what the guys are doing in the lab.
    05-21-10 01:06 PM
    Im not aware of any updates coming. I will check and see what the guys are doing in the lab.
    Did you hear anything yet this is the only theme I have as of now and I wanna see what these updates is gonna bring....

05-22-10 04:17 PM
    bump for a new update
    05-24-10 04:55 AM
    Hello. I downloaded this theme and I like it for the most part. Very simple and well laid out. I do have one problem with it, which may have been said before?? When I am on a call and end the call, the "disconnected" overlaps my phone number. The "d" overlaps my first digit of my area code, "8". Any fix for that by chance? Thanks.
    05-24-10 06:05 AM
    Hello. I downloaded this theme and I like it for the most part. Very simple and well laid out. I do have one problem with it, which may have been said before?? When I am on a call and end the call, the "disconnected" overlaps my phone number. The "d" overlaps my first digit of my area code, "8". Any fix for that by chance? Thanks.

mhb1638, I answered this in the S2 forum. Enjoy.
    05-24-10 06:38 AM
    Well I guess its over for this theme I still love it still gonna rock it until blackberry 6 roll out......

05-25-10 05:02 PM
    It would be nice if they updated/fixed this theme. I like it but it needs some tweaking and there is se memory leak.

05-25-10 06:00 PM
    I noticed a loss of memory with this theme also. I received my 3rd tour last night from sprint due to signal issues and I loaded .624 over 4.7 and I stayed @ 120.7 MB's all day and over night and I only downloaded this theme so far in I lost like 4 MB's in like 2hrs..... I still luv this theme and I think its in the top 5.....

05-25-10 07:17 PM
    You know we can;t tweak ANYTHING to fix memory leak - it is out of our hands and I have not had a leak on my device... fact is I asked RIM about this deal and they told me that they know that had poor memory management in their OS5...
    05-26-10 02:39 AM
    You know we can;t tweak ANYTHING to fix memory leak - it is out of our hands and I have not had a leak on my device... fact is I asked RIM about this deal and they told me that they know that had poor memory management in their OS5...
    I find that hard to believe, I have other themes that have zero to minimal memory leak. On the stock theme there is also zero to minimal memory leak. Then on this theme, and many others, memory leak goes to 5mb quickly and then after a day goes to over 10mb.

It is very convenient that a theme developer claims no problems on their device..... Kinda like a car dealer service shops saying they can' replicate the problem as you drive off the lot and it happens.

I really like this theme, I think its great, I would love to see an update to see if you can make it even better. I have previously provided some feedback as well as some other people on here.
    05-26-10 09:03 AM
    I'm glad to see you stop in the thread but the big question is are you going to update this theme and is so what can we expect.......

05-26-10 08:27 PM
    2.6 Updates:

Added Today Feature - User must put troday trigger icons like Calendar or Messages in the "ALL" Dock which shows 1-6 from application screen to trigger today - Once the user puts them in the appropriate spot just slide up from any of the 1-6 icons and it will go to today selection or just remain on icon for the quick peek!

Updated Buttons in dialog box to mimic the real OS6 (turned the non focus button gray and the disabled button dark grey)

Changed the blue overlay outline on homescreen to solid blue overlay to exactly mimic the real OS6 - now it fits nice and snug inside the white lines and is easier to read!

Yes I also changed that pescky date caret default text from size 30 to 22 so now it will show smaller for those of you who brought it to my attention - thanks!

Completely redone code with improved performance (users please set the sensitivity in the keyboard/screen options to a lower number to better the navigation on the homescreen)

Join up @ WJDDESIGNS.COM to stay up to day and we are also on TWITTER - @WJDDESIGNS and @JP_JPDESIGNS

Thanks goes out to all of you who made this number one - I would never have thought to make it to this position and I am glad I have you guys as my loyal customers, of course without all of you guys there would be no WJD - You Scratch my back and I scratch yours
    05-27-10 12:45 AM
    Nice this is starting to come along pretty good but I know people is wanting that 3G instead of 1XEV and maybe have the option to click the time, date, the network and the batt to give the non touch devices the feel of the touchscreen without touching the screen......lmao Other then that I'm feeling it......

Last edited by drinka4yearz; 05-27-10 at 01:40 AM.
    05-27-10 01:34 AM
    yeah this update sucks... where the 3G icon you said you were going to add and wheres the correct sms/mms icon? and the download folder is still un changed. and whats with the hidden today? i thought you said you wanted this to be exactly like 6.0? could you have 2 versions? when i bought it, it didnt have a hidden today and thats the way i liked it!
    05-27-10 03:41 AM
    Update, so far so good. one little issue. which I am seeing in a lot of new themes, is the 1XEV drops a bit on the app screen..... Like it's not aligned correctly. But on main home screen it bumps back up.... The signal meter is fine, just the 1XEV text....

Still navigation takes time to get used to.... But it's growing on me.....
    05-27-10 07:42 AM
    like the update, but already noticed one slight flaw, i have pictures for some of my contacts and since updating to 2.6, once they call me it shows their picture names and number, but the name and number is now going thru half of their picture. If the name and number can be pushed over to the right some more it'll be great. Also, i think before, when someone called the number was shown on the top while phone was ringing, now its centered and to the left of the screen, this could be why.. Other than that theme is excellent Keep it up.
    05-27-10 12:32 PM
    Finally a hidden today! That was the only thing keeping me from buying it. Thanks for the 2.6 update! (still need a weather slot...)
    05-27-10 03:07 PM
    Ok after playing with this for a while I noticed an annoying bug/feature, whatever...anyway, the font in the drop down menus (in options) are HUGE and you get these "..." (dots) in some of the options.

Please reduce the font size in the drop down menus under the options. Sorry, if this was already brought up, but it needs to be addressed.
    05-27-10 03:45 PM
    Ok after playing with this for a while I noticed an annoying bug/feature, whatever...anyway, the font in the drop down menus (in options) are HUGE and you get these "..." (dots) in some of the options.

Please reduce the font size in the drop down menus under the options. Sorry, if this was already brought up, but it needs to be addressed.
    Can you post a screen shot of this? Thanks.
    05-27-10 08:56 PM
    Please put another update out WITH OUT the hidden today. I purchased it as a non hidden today theme (don't use hidden today....EVER) and that is what I, as well as others expected to have.
    Definitely would not have spent the money if I knew this was going to be added.
    It would be one thing if it was a free theme but being premium we should get what we paid for.
    05-28-10 01:07 PM
    I just downloaded FREE] Precision OS6 Hidden Dock and you will kill em if you can add google search to the search icon and the 3G icon. In your Email I got it said you might charge a fee for a update to the next version. I thought you said you don't charge for updates what's going on.....lol

05-29-10 11:07 PM
139 ... 23456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD