Confusing question. Are you asking to remove picture or add picture. Picture of person shows fine on mine when they're calling me or when i dial them.
    yea nevermind lol....forgot to reset device. all good now. hope updates coming soon with improvements and what not. love this theme so far.
    05-10-10 03:38 AM
    LOL. Time to upgrade.
    LOL, not. It's not a choice thing. It's a company issued phone.
    05-10-10 06:38 AM
    Whens eta of the next update?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-11-10 01:55 AM
    There isn't much I can't say that I don't like about this theme. Its definitely what I've been looking for all this time and not to mention this is the first theme I've bought and haven't had buyers remorse a few hours after purchasing. This is by leaps and bounds one of the best themes out right now, if it isn't the best. Like many I'll be toting this theme until the OS6 comes out. Excellent work my man!

05-11-10 11:42 PM
    Great theme man, from top to bottom! One thing I was wondering, and this is a small suggestion, is there a way that you could make whatever background appear on the lock screen as well. I already bought this theme, so not a deal breaker or whatever, just curious.
    Thanks again for all the hard work!

05-12-10 09:18 AM
    I would love to see a demo on a non touch screen device.
    05-12-10 09:43 AM
    Just noticed that in the Media folder, the options to "Explore" device memory, receiving using Bluetooth, etc. are missing. Any way to get those back? Again, terrific theme overall.
    05-12-10 02:06 PM
    Anyone notice the Pictures, video, ringtones icons but not the real icons are in the downloads folder?

But yet there is still a real media folder for the Pictures, video, ringtones.
    05-12-10 02:30 PM
    Anyone notice the Pictures, video, ringtones icons but not the real icons are in the downloads folder?

But yet there is still a real media folder for the Pictures, video, ringtones.
    Same thing happens with many themes, not just this one.

05-12-10 08:30 PM
    I just hide them and move on.
    05-12-10 08:51 PM
    Anyway you could round the edges of the icon highlights? The square shape it is now looks unfinished imo.
    05-12-10 09:10 PM
    Great theme so far, some input: Needs 3G mod, fix the strange affects when going back and forth on home screen (everytime you move from folder list, home, favorites the icons studder/flash. Somehow adding a hidden today would be cool.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    05-13-10 01:13 AM
    Question when the updates come for this theme would I have to pay for the theme again. Also this theme is great this is the first theme I ever brought in all my years of having a blackberry I know in one of the threads it was stated that this theme was only a mimic but I think you should take it to the next level. Lol

05-13-10 09:54 AM
    Question when the updates come for this theme would I have to pay for the theme again. Also this theme is great this is the first theme I ever brought in all my years of having a blackberry I know in one of the threads it was stated that this theme was only a mimic but I think you should take it to the next level. Lol

I haven't seen a premium theme yet that charges for updates....doubt this one will be any different.
    Last edited by YaBoiD; 05-21-10 at 03:32 PM.
    05-13-10 10:04 AM

Next level? Hmmm, see here......its coming.......

Dont get dizzy

Version bumps are free.
    05-13-10 11:07 AM
    I have'nt seen a premium theme yet that charges for updates....doubt this one will be any different.
    I WILL NOT charge for updates...
    05-13-10 09:10 PM
    Great theme so far, some input: Needs 3G mod, fix the strange affects when going back and forth on home screen (everytime you move from folder list, home, favorites the icons studder/flash. Somehow adding a hidden today would be cool.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    No hidden today its way to packed as is
    05-13-10 09:11 PM
    Anyway you could round the edges of the icon highlights? The square shape it is now looks unfinished imo.
    Rim doesnt round the edges..does anyone check out the pics and videos lmao
    05-13-10 09:42 PM
    please please please Hidden Today...

people can always just not put calendar in docks if they don't wanna see it.. and hit 'l'- a one key shortcut... plus it would only be there when u scroll over anyway so imo it wouldn't clutter anything... can always hide all docks and stare at the wallpaper!
    05-13-10 11:08 PM
    I didn't include hidden today because of the difficult navigation the user would have to do because of the hidden dock....the custom coding to enable the dock interferes...
    05-13-10 11:14 PM
    I didn't include hidden today because of the difficult navigation the user would have to do because of the hidden dock....the custom coding to enable the dock interferes...
    I see.. I don't know much about theming but would it still interfere if the hidden today wasn't scrollable/highlightable and just showed up on the screen? thus no extra navigation...

If it can't be done, it can't, just curious.. But I think I'm gonna have to spring for this regardless, cuz I'm really liking the 3 scrolling docks... and I appreciate the reasonable price considering the features packed in..
    Last edited by NinjaB; 05-14-10 at 01:15 AM.
    05-14-10 01:09 AM
    The dock is very sensitive, I find the cursor moves quickly between the three docks often skipping the middle one. My cursor was never sensitive like this on stock and other themes.

I would also like to confirm if this is a bug or a feature, when you scroll down from profiles/messages/search the icons kinda flash/slide. This also happens when you scroll up from the hidden dock to show dock. And it happens when you scroll from icons to the favorites/all/folders section.

I have a suggestion which you may choose to ignore, I think you should shorten the width of the top banner and bottom dock/banner when it is in view. I am not saying to squeeze it in to make it as small as possible, but it could be shortened up a bit to have more screen real estate when the bottom dock is in view. It just looks like there is too much open spaces in the banners.
    05-14-10 08:47 AM
    Rim doesnt round the edges..does anyone check out the pics and videos lmao
    Not on the touchscreen OS, but I almost guarantee you on the non touchscreen OS 6 the icons will be rounded.
    05-14-10 04:12 PM
    Not on the touchscreen OS, but I almost guarantee you on the non touchscreen OS 6 the icons will be rounded.
    So do we have a verdict?......round, square, triangle, octagonal....??
    05-15-10 10:30 PM
    any time frame on those updates I can only imagine how much more could be done with this theme.

Last edited by drinka4yearz; 05-16-10 at 12:02 PM.
    05-16-10 11:37 AM
139 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD