So you saw the new Operating System that Rim is going to shove out to the BlackBerry Device? Tired of waiting on RIM? Well look no further, we here at WJD Designs are proud to show of "OS 6" a fully functional BlackBerry OS 6 inspired theme. This has everything from sliding docks to a fully hidden dock. Have 24 Icons on tap right from your homescreen! You can tap under the Icons to hide the dock at anytime to show off your wallpaper. There is even the information header that shows time,date,profiles, and even a quick search button. Slightly over a Megabyte there is no reason for any lag. This is what a theme is made of, welcome to OS 6!

Special thanks:
    John @ Jp Designs
    Jason @ JMAL Designs
    Alex @ Ahaz Designs

Features:

* 18 Customizable Icons (change application Icon order)
    * 3 Screen Slide Docks
    * Hidden Dock Feature for Full Screen wallpaper
    * Just over 1 MB in size
    * Minimal Lag and Multi Function
    * Custom Icons to mimic new OS 6 Icons
    * A WJD Designs Original

05-06-10 08:29 AM
    Any chance of a version with a weather slot? Dealing with Berryweather's homescreen wp option is kind of a pain. Besides, the weather icon looks nicer on the top banner, and it can't be put there using BW wp option
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

05-06-10 09:09 AM
    Any chance of a version with a weather slot? Dealing with Berryweather's homescreen wp option is kind of a pain. Besides, the weather icon looks nicer on the top banner, and it can't be put there using BW wp option

No customizing of this theme, this is made as a strict OS 6 Mimic - I suggest using the BerryWeather homescreen deal..looks good!
    05-06-10 09:12 AM
    Awesome!!!!thanks!!!
    05-06-10 09:41 AM
    This theme is very high quality I have just three things I wish could be tweaked a little.

1. I really wish the "Search Button" didn't launch the on-device search (I'm not sure how much other users utilize this, but I have never used this feature). I would like it to launch a Google search, which I use all the time.

2. I feel that the "Folder list", "All" and "Favorites" labels could be named differently or not named at all (possibly just a dot, two dots and three dots?)

3. The bar that goes across the screen really is a downer as it overlaps any wallpaper.

Other then those personal suggestions I find the theme to be very well made. The icons are very good, the animations are vary smooth and there is no lag moving around the device whatsoever.

Any chance on getting some of those things looked at?

I saw in a previous post that you weren't going to do customizations. The only reason I am asking is because the things that I have noticed would not move this theme away from being a fantastic OS 6 mimic. I think it would simply polish it up more and make it even better. If you don't want to make any of these changes to the full release I would be more then willing to give a donation for your services.

Thanks again for all the hard work!
    05-06-10 12:14 PM
    Great work on the theme I love it.
    05-06-10 02:00 PM
    workin on an update for tonight... keep lookout...
    05-06-10 03:57 PM
    yup gonna buy this one
    05-06-10 04:55 PM
    Bought it and LOVE IT. The bar thing's been addressed, and even then my wp is dark so i don't notice it. One thing that does bother me a bit is the Folder list title thing.... its off center, and I feel like maybe "list" should be capitalized? Maybe it's just me.

Either way, this theme kicks booty and I'll be sporting it until OS 6 is released Thanks bro!
    05-06-10 06:30 PM

I have ti leave it off center because if I change that the image it will not line up when it slides back on the homescreen...

if you look at the image above it actually says list not List... I agree but I wanted to be as close as I could...
    05-06-10 06:48 PM
    I'm loving it. There's a major learning curve to understand the sliding verses selecting, but it's cool
    05-06-10 07:47 PM
    Wow just tried to buy this theme and I'm getting a Order Billing Error wtf.....

05-06-10 10:10 PM
    Looking forward to it bro!!
    05-06-10 10:22 PM
    Glad to see that this theme will have good support

05-06-10 10:48 PM

I have ti leave it off center because if I change that the image it will not line up when it slides back on the homescreen...

if you look at the image above it actually says list not List... I agree but I wanted to be as close as I could...
    I noticed that too... I thought maybe the first part of the word was hidden, like "Checklist" or "Playlist" etc. Ah well. Nice job on the theme.
    05-06-10 10:54 PM
    Hoping someone can put up a youtube video of the theme in action for non-touch screen device

05-07-10 06:38 AM
    I just purchased this theme and it's a really good theme. My only problem is a little lag when I open the hidden dock (not sure if I should call it a lag). Whatever icon is highlighted turns a blue square PRIOR to the dock opening. I also have a "ghost image" of the title bar that has list, all, favorites on it whenever I had the dock.
    05-07-10 10:36 AM
    I posted this in other threads, so I figured I would ehre for any future hits...

FIRST OF ALL - RIM HAS NOT PULLED THIS THEME - I HAVE ALL CUSTOM WORK DOCUMENTED THROUGH PSDS TO PROVE IT WAS ALL CUSTOM MADE!

that being said, if I dont say its down... it is not down...

Second, there will be and update to fix the shadow bar and Dock problems... I am steadily working on this and I keep getting multiple emails of the same problem - I am aware lol I do read my email... so just sit back relax and you will all receive this update VERY soon... I do have a life, and I seem to be putting it on hold for you so respect that

Also this theme is as is, no quicklaunch shortcut or berryweather (rim wouldn't do it)
    this is made to mimic - that is all - if you think the icons look bad, I am sorry but I did the best I can with the small screenshot leaks I had at the time... I am going nuts from complaints verse congrats...

De-Meltdown process enabled.....
    05-07-10 10:49 AM
    Love this theme

Thanks for the hard work. The trackball is very sensitive and will take some getting used to but worth it.

Thanks Again!
    05-07-10 11:06 AM
    Just bought it and i must say i am very impressed. I agree you did a great job with what little you had so thank you. I have noticed the same problems as everyone else and you have been great addressing those issues and getting them resolved so thanks.
    People need to relax its just a theme. Thanks for all your hard work and i am looking forward to the update. Its friday man so take a break and have a few beers for all your hard work.
    05-07-10 11:38 AM
    UPDATED 2.0

*Fixed Icons going to Wrong applications upon Clicking

*New Messages shortcut - go right in navigation from sound profiles.. click to go to messages...

*Fixed the shadow highlight to hide when dock is hidden!

*Of course Speed increased YAY!

*Note - Animation might show up odd but for the theme to function right the icons must slide behind to reset - Functionality verse cosmetic made me decide to do it this way

Hope everyone is enjoying this theme, Now time for my late lunch!
    05-07-10 11:48 AM
    Just bought it and i must say i am very impressed. I agree you did a great job with what little you had so thank you. I have noticed the same problems as everyone else and you have been great addressing those issues and getting them resolved so thanks.
    People need to relax its just a theme. Thanks for all your hard work and i am looking forward to the update. Its friday man so take a break and have a few beers for all your hard work.
    Thanks - that does mean alot.. hey just a little bit of something like that makes my day and updating for a lot better!
    05-07-10 11:49 AM
    2.1 Update
    Fixed Issue : On hide user can go left and right to display Icons...

Fixed the Lag Apparatus Control to make the Audible Flector much more quicker!
    05-07-10 12:26 PM
    2.2 Update

*Fixed Call Screen - Apologize for all the updates but, hey you want it running good dont yah!
    05-07-10 01:04 PM
    Thanks for the support and the great theme. The only thing I'd like added, if you will, is to have the search open either the browser or just a google search. But if you don't it's still a fantastic theme. Now go get some rest! You've earned it.
    05-07-10 01:45 PM
139 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD