NY Yankees Tour

Theme designed and created by RedZapper.

This theme is FREE.

Mini icons by Manic Nimrod.

It was time to sport a Yankees theme on my Bold so I made one.
    A quickie theme...nothing too fancy except for:
    - Yankee logo modded icons
    - the Yankee Stadium facade on the home screen banner
    - a baseball diamond icon focus
    - fixed bottom dock
    - Weather slot
    - QuickLaunch icon
    -

HOME SCREEN

The link below is an OTA link. Load theme page from your Blackberry Browser, navigate to the OTA link you want, select it and follow the instructions. You will not be able to install thru DM.

OTA: NY Yankees Tour

GO YANKEES!!

If you like this theme, please consider donating:

ENJOY!!

PM for custom themes for other teams.
    Last edited by redzapper; 03-30-10 at 10:21 PM.
    08-30-09 10:37 PM
    Really like your work. Very good stuff. I just can't bring myself to get a Yankees theme.
    08-31-09 07:28 AM
    Thanks RZ! It's a keeper!
    08-31-09 07:32 AM
    Thanks RZ! It's a keeper!
    You are most welcome.

Didn't plan on making a Yankees theme but I think it came out okay for a rush job.
    08-31-09 08:42 AM
    Plz post any updates to this theme if you ever do any. Works nicely!
    08-31-09 09:07 AM
    Any chance you could convert it to a Red Sox theme.
    08-31-09 12:37 PM
    I second this request!
    09-07-09 09:29 PM

I third this request!
    09-08-09 11:45 PM
    I forth this!!!! GO SOX!!
    09-24-09 01:55 PM
    You know what would be a great wallpaper for it......the shock and awe on the Yankees' faces after losing 4 in a row to the Sox in 2004. That would be nice.
    09-24-09 02:33 PM
    lol fifth the request?
    Getting my new tour, have a bunch of Red Sox themes for the current phone but would love a new one for the new phone.
    09-28-09 05:43 AM
    RZ...make the sox fans pay for a version...
    09-28-09 07:31 AM
    You know what would be a great wallpaper for it......the shock and awe on the Yankees' faces after losing 4 in a row to the Sox in 2004. That would be nice.
    :::::clearing throat::::::

No comment :-)

Thanks for yet another awesome theme! We have season tix to the Yanks and are avid fans! When I saw this theme it made me smile, especially being made by RedZapper. Red, you continue to pump out my favorite themes. Thanks again for your effort! I am donating now. :-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-29-09 04:25 AM
    NY Yankees Tour

Theme designed and created by RedZapper.

This theme is FREE.

Mini icons by Manic Nimrod.

It was time to sport a Yankees theme on my Bold so I made one.
    A quickie theme...nothing too fancy except for:
    - Yankee logo modded icons
    - the Yankee Stadium facade on the home screen banner
    - a baseball diamond icon focus
    - fixed bottom dock
    - Weather slot
    - QuickLaunch icon
    -

HOME SCREEN

The link below is an OTA link. Load theme page from your Blackberry Browser, navigate to the OTA link you want, select it and follow the instructions. You will not be able to install thru DM.

OTA: NY Yankees Tour

GO YANKEES!!

If you like this theme, please consider donating:

ENJOY!!

PM for custom themes for other teams.
    I'm about 3 (2 after this one) posts away from being allowed to send PMs. So I hope I'm not annoying anyone with this, but is there any chance you may create a Los Angeles Angels theme?
    09-29-09 05:35 AM
    I'm about 3 (2 after this one) posts away from being allowed to send PMs. So I hope I'm not annoying anyone with this, but is there any chance you may create a Los Angeles Angels theme?
    My laptop died recently but that aside, I don't see myself creating different versions of this theme for other sports teams - not because I am Yankees-centric, mind you, but because it is a lot of work.

An Angels and yes, even a RedSox theme, would be quite interesting to do but I simply do not have the time and do not want to deal with the hassle that come with custom requests.

If you really want an Angels theme, I can refer you to a good theme builder and provide her with the relevant Angels icons similar to this theme.
    09-29-09 04:52 PM
    My laptop died recently but that aside, I don't see myself creating different versions of this theme for other sports teams - not because I am Yankees-centric, mind you, but because it is a lot of work.

An Angels and yes, even a RedSox theme, would be quite interesting to do but I simply do not have the time and do not want to deal with the hassle that come with custom requests.

If you really want an Angels theme, I can refer you to a good theme builder and provide her with the relevant Angels icons similar to this theme.
    That would be awesome and appreciated.
    10-01-09 10:23 AM
    High RedZapper,

first just wanted to say thanks a bunch, just got my Tour on Monday, and was referred to "crackberry" from a friend who has an older blackberry, since there is a learning curve with them, i went from a Voyager to the Blackberry, SO Much better.

Anyway- downloaded 3 of your themes, 3g, yankees and Dashboard One. I like them alot, just curious what you would recommend for a weather app in order to get the weather to display on the "home" screen? it appears that in your screenshots you have some sun & clouds that I am lacking.

thanks and keep up the great work.
    10-16-09 09:22 AM
    f the red sux..go yanks :O)
    10-18-09 09:33 AM
    first off,love the theme,go yanks.i got just one question,what is the icon in the top right with the airplane on it for? i can't seem to get it to change to another icon.
    10-18-09 08:06 PM
    Red Sox Suck...yankees Are Gonna Take It All The Way...boston Sucks...thats Why Red Sox Got There Asses Beat The First Round Haha!!...papblebon Blows
    10-19-09 01:16 AM
    What will you say when A-rod goes cold in the World Series?
    10-19-09 08:02 AM
    "hopefully" we get to the World Series. and if we do and he struggles, someone will pick it up...

at least the Bombers aren't sitting at home or vacationing!
    Last edited by FiliBERRY; 10-19-09 at 08:28 AM.
    10-19-09 08:24 AM
    Great theme! A couple of questions though. The airplane icon at top right what is it? What does it do? Nothing happens when I click on it. Is there a way to utilize it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-10-10 03:01 PM
    I think thats for quicklaunch. You've got to have quicklaunch installed for it to work.
    01-10-10 11:11 PM
    I second this request!
    yessss red sox plz
    01-11-10 01:15 AM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD