Can anyone help me out! I did search and 1 the link didn't work anymore and the 2 was wack!!
    09-24-09 04:37 PM
    ya i'd love a giants theme!
    10-26-09 10:08 PM
    That would help me with my current pain.
    10-27-09 09:14 AM
    BUMP.... I need something to make me smile with how bad the Giants have ben.
    12-16-09 02:53 PM
    I would love to build one for you guys for a donation. [email protected]
    12-16-09 09:28 PM
    Themes should be free dude.
    12-17-09 08:04 PM
    Themes should be free dude.
    I like free themes just as much as anyone else, but I've also tried to figure out how to make my own and haven't had the time or patience to even do that. They may not be that difficult to make, but they are very time consuming so why is it a big deal if someone wants donations to compensate them for their time, work and research? Especially Kyle because he's one of the people who has contributed quite a few themes.

My opinion if you want a certain theme then make it yourself. If you're able to find it for free, then more power to you, but don't complain if someone asks for donations.
    12-18-09 10:12 AM
    I like free themes just as much as anyone else, but I've also tried to figure out how to make my own and haven't had the time or patience to even do that. They may not be that difficult to make, but they are very time consuming so why is it a big deal if someone wants donations to compensate them for their time, work and research? Especially Kyle because he's one of the people who has contributed quite a few themes.

My opinion if you want a certain theme then make it yourself. If you're able to find it for free, then more power to you, but don't complain if someone asks for donations.

There are good, understanding people on this forum! Thanks! I love making themes but they are always very time consuming. I have to find all those pictures, resize them, change every little thing about the theme.......thats why I like asking for a donation up front. So if you guys are interested in a NY Giants theme I could make a decent one but I ask for donations up from from everyone who asks for it. Thanks! [email protected]
    12-18-09 11:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD