Being an Islander fan in Ohio, I wanted to show some pride for my team. I also thought I would share with those Tour carrying Islander fans on the forum

I have created a custom zen theme with 6 customizable icons. Also used the Islander Navy blue and Orange colors throughout the theme. Clean & simple; the way I like it. I didn't want the icons getting in the way of the awesome wallpaper I found.

There ARE transitions. Also call screens/main apps screen are black.

Pictures are screenshots from theme builder. My CaptureIt isn't working. But it does look mighty sharp on my phone.

The highlight bar is navy blue, and when messages are multi selected they turn orange.

Navigation is shown. You can get to all the icons on the screen by going up/down/left/right.

DM files attached. 4.7 and 5.0
    Should have OTA soon.

Let's go Islanders!!
    Last edited by rgarling; 01-07-10 at 03:43 AM.
    01-07-10 03:33 AM
    proper screenshot:
    01-07-10 04:21 AM
    Nice theme! Wish there were more people making NHL themes
    01-07-10 04:29 AM
    I can do more if there is a specific team you want. Just find me a nice wallpaper and I'll change colors to go with it. I can do a zen like the theme shows or classic zen with icons along the bottom.

I want to learn how make my own icons; but that will come with time I guess.
    01-07-10 04:36 AM
    although my thoughts towards the islanders are , (go preds) i'm very pleased to see another hockey theme! nice job. if you're bored, feel free to make a nashville predators one. there are MANY people here that would like to have a predators theme. i'll host OTA if needed too. let me know what you thihnk...

here's a background
    01-07-10 06:42 AM
    although my thoughts towards the islanders are , (go preds) i'm very pleased to see another hockey theme! nice job. if you're bored, feel free to make a nashville predators one. there are MANY people here that would like to have a predators theme. i'll host OTA if needed too. let me know what you thihnk...

here's a background

Will do!! I'll even put in a QL spacebar shortcut for you . Someone had told me how to do it in another thread!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-07-10 01:48 PM
    Wow an Islander fan in Ohio. I guess you will be a lot closer to the Isles if they do not build their stadium here on Long Island.

The Kansas City Islanders just doesn't sound right...........

Awesome theme btw.
    01-07-10 03:07 PM
    Will do!! I'll even put in a QL spacebar shortcut for you . Someone had told me how to do it in another thread!

ya. i saw that right after i saw your PM asking how to do it. glad you figured it out
    01-07-10 03:54 PM
    Wow an Islander fan in Ohio. I guess you will be a lot closer to the Isles if they do not build their stadium here on Long Island.

The Kansas City Islanders just doesn't sound right...........

Awesome theme btw.
    Thank u! I really hope the Isles stay on Long Island. I have no reason to go to Kansas City...

01-07-10 04:21 PM
    ya. i saw that right after i saw your PM asking how to do it. glad you figured it out
    OK, here we go. I haven't tested the hotkeys because I don't have QL (yet). But it saved and was exported correctly.

(spacebar) is QL
    $ is SMS and MMS
    b is BBM.

The only icon that will be close the predators face is the middle one on the right side. It will only be that way if highlighted.

I have included the DM files and the files so you can host it OTA if you choose

Please let me know if anything needs to be changed. I went thru and made sure the colors were changed from Islanders to Predators.

See attached thumbnail for colors for icons. I went with the darkest gold I could find.
    Last edited by rgarling; 01-07-10 at 08:17 PM.
    01-07-10 07:31 PM
    aww, i use my b shortcut, it's defaulted to the blackberry browser, n is by default bbm

very nice job, btw.
    01-07-10 09:20 PM
    aww, i use my b shortcut, it's defaulted to the blackberry browser, n is by default bbm

very nice job, btw.
    thanks! i'll change and re-zip; it's no biggie for me. i have alot of time on my hands.

i should have asked!
    Last edited by rgarling; 01-07-10 at 10:03 PM.
    01-07-10 10:01 PM
    Here you go: OTA files for you.
    01-07-10 10:10 PM
    thanks rgarling!!
    01-07-10 10:23 PM
    thanks rgarling!!
    no problem
    01-07-10 10:39 PM
    proper screenshot:
    As a fellow Islanders fan for 30 years, this is great! Can you make player backgrounds on any of the other screens? Perhaps our future of the franchise, Tavares or Okposo? Maybe both?

Thanks for your time and effort!!!
    01-12-10 07:49 AM
    As a fellow Islanders fan for 30 years, this is great! Can you make player backgrounds on any of the other screens? Perhaps our future of the franchise, Tavares or Okposo? Maybe both?

Thanks for your time and effort!!!
    The other screens available are the 2 calls screens, main apps screen and lock screen.

I can do whichever player you prefer.
    01-12-10 06:36 PM
    The other screens available are the 2 calls screens, main apps screen and lock screen.

I can do whichever player you prefer.
    Would love to see Tavares, Okposo and Bailey on the call screens and lock screen.

Thanks!!!
    01-13-10 09:04 AM
    Would love to see Tavares, Okposo and Bailey on the call screens and lock screen.

Thanks!!!
    You got it! I'll work on it later today!

01-13-10 09:29 AM
    Awesome theme

Lifelong die hard islanders fan. I was a season ticket holder for 6 years.

01-15-10 01:52 PM
    You got it! I'll work on it later today!

Garling,

Sorry to bother you. Have you had a chance to update this yet?

Thanks!!
    01-17-10 08:51 PM
    can you do one for the HABS..
    01-17-10 08:58 PM
    Garling,

Sorry to bother you. Have you had a chance to update this yet?

Thanks!!
    Yes I actually just updated it

My theme builder has been messing up on me and hasn't been opening alot of my theme files.

I will post it (and a screenshot) as soon as I get my internet on my laptop back up in a few minutes.
    Last edited by rgarling; 01-17-10 at 10:56 PM.
    01-17-10 10:48 PM
    can you do one for the HABS..

I can. I messaged you back about it.
    01-17-10 10:50 PM
    01-17-10 10:56 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD