LAUNCHERS for NFL Team Schedules and Standings

(Made for the Storm & Tour)

I don't know about you, but sometimes I JUST want to know who & when my team is playing this week. Or I just want to know the standings.

Sure there are other websites dedicated to Sports Scores and Statistics for your favorite Sports team but most also have so much more information that I don't want or need (like player & team stats, injury reports, etc..). Navigation and sifting through that info to get what I want takes way too long.

So.....I've set up this site and these Launchers for NFL fans who are also Blackberry Smartphone Users. This site is formatted specifically for the Storm & Tour, data loads quickly, and you get to the desired information right away. No more click & wait, click & wait....

This site is plain and simple; Team Schedules for the upcoming 2009 season and Standings by Conference and Division. Schedules are displayed either by team or by week. Standings are updated weekly.

Best of all, it's FREE...but if you like it PLEASE DONATE. It does take quite a bit of time to create not only the Blackberry Icons and Java code, but also the initial website and the updating of the Standings each week. So please donate if you can.

Here is the link to the Info and NFL Launchers.

The site has been updated to include the Games BY WEEK. Just select the week and it will show you all the games for that particular week and the game start time (as of now since they do sometimes change).

Someone asked about the font size and could it be made larger. I selected this size and the site was designed originally for the Storm in LANDSCAPE orientation (since thats how I usually use it). The requester was right in that the font appears pretty small in portrait mode but the empty spce on the right side is PLANNED to be used for Win/Loss & score. This works great with the Tour since its screen is the same as the Storm in landscape mode.

I'm just trying to keep it simple.

If anyone has any suggestions, please feel free. I don't want to have to make too many updates each week though. So no guarantee it will be added. But love to hear what you think.

And again, if you like it, Please Donate at my site (see signature)

Thanks.
    09-29-09 04:20 PM
    Any chance of doing this for College Football, Division 1? It'd be cool to have this functionality in following USC, Florida, Washington, and others.
    09-30-09 11:46 AM
    just downloaded it, looks awesome. I'm going to go let people know about it right now!
    10-04-09 01:46 PM
    These launchers are sweet! Thanks!
    10-05-09 09:00 AM
    Launchers are pretty cool. You can also check out that Project Vegas (Project Vegas: The ultimate sports pick'em application for the blackberry device) that lets you view team schedules and make over/under picks
    10-05-09 10:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD