Theme Name: VerizonBerry
    Theme Cost: $4.98
    Theme Description: This is the PERFECT theme for any new Blackberry Tour owner that has owned a previous Verizon Blackberry model! This theme is the first and only Verizon theme port available for the newer generation Blackberry Smartphones! There are three different versions available: Verizon L (with rollover Today), Verizon Bottom Dock, and Verizon Today! Any of these themes is perfect for anyone who loves their newer generation hardware and software, yet likes the look and simplicity of their past Blackberry! All backgrounds and icon placement are user-changeable.

**The VerizonBerry Series can be found in the CrackBerry App Store and is also available for the Curve 8900, Bold 9000, and Storm 9500 series!**

VerizonBerry - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store

Attachment 34559

Attachment 34560

Attachment 34561
    08-13-09 05:06 AM
    Wow is all I can say on this one....but to each his own....although I would pay for a nice insight theme....(hint hint)
    08-13-09 08:33 AM
    glad that you released this for the tour! looks better than it ever did on my old curve 8330! this theme is amazing and is a must buy for all tour owners! highly recommend for everyone! normally i am an L theme type of person, but this time i went out on a limb and bought a today theme as well and this risk took off as it is beautiful AND functional!
    08-13-09 01:21 PM
    this theme is... incredible! after purchasing the dimension series theme from you, i looked at some of your other themes and i have to say this one blew me away! everything about it is professional and sleek! the icons all look great, and the effort put into customizing this for the tour can clearly be seen. it is as beautiful as it is functional! between the L with rollover today to the actual today theme, i wasnt sure what to get, so in the end i bought both! HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS THEME FOR ANY AND ALL TOUR OWNERS!
    08-13-09 02:10 PM
    this is exactly the type of theme i was looking for ever since I bought my tour and got rid of my old curve 8330.... i love these icons and i love that there is now an option for L and today themes as well! great job!
    08-17-09 03:59 PM
    Not to be a spoiler, but you might want to check the copyright on those icons. I found them online and they state that they are the property of RIM/Verizon...Highly suggest you verify and check out Title 17 USC Chapter 5.
    08-18-09 10:33 AM
    Anyways, I bought this. Hot ****

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-24-09 10:53 PM
    All the glowing reviews are from newbies who have only given glowing reviews to themes. Funny.
    08-25-09 05:02 PM
    OMG, I was hoping for this theme and never thought I'd come across it. This was my fav theme for my old curve, never thought I'd get it again! Great job! Thanks!
    03-27-10 11:33 AM
    All the glowing reviews are from newbies who have only given glowing reviews to themes. Funny.
    You noticed that too Foppa, all the raves are from posters with under 10 posts.
    03-27-10 01:57 PM
    I remember when I turned on my 8330, first BB I ever owned, back in the day, and it relieved the look of this theme.
    Flash Back!
    03-27-10 02:05 PM
    Just so everyone knows I posted these icons in the Curve Theme section (here) where you can make this theme for free. Don't buy icons that Verizon made and has copyright on.
    Last edited by UnicyclistRobe; 03-27-10 at 08:17 PM.
    03-27-10 08:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD