I have the Blackberry Tour 9630 and I am interested in the BB Pleasantly Pink theme but it has 4 options for the Tour:

Tour 96xx - Custom Zen (BlackBerry OS 4.7 Non-Touch)
    Tour 96xx - Custom Zen - 5.0 (BlackBerry OS 5.0 Non-Touch)
    Tour 96xx - today plus (BlackBerry OS 4.7 Non-Touch)
    Tour 96xx - today plus - 5.0 (BlackBerry OS 5.0 Non-Touch)

How do I figure out what OS I have?

What is the difference between Custom Zen & Today Plus?

Any help is greatly appreciated!!!
    04-06-10 09:29 AM
    First to find out what os you have , just go to optiosn -> about and you'll see you os on the 3rd line.

Custon zen is usually just icons arranged a certain way on the home screen , todaay is an added feature that shows you emials and calander items when the icon is highlighted so you dont actually have to click on the icon..... Hope this was helpful
    04-06-10 10:41 AM
    Do users usually prefer one over the other?
    04-06-10 10:49 AM
    And what does OTA mean:

Delivery: Download (OTA Only)
    04-06-10 10:51 AM
    IT ALL DEPENDS ON THE USER , IF YOU ARE A PERSON WHO HAS ALOT OF STUFF IN YOUR CALANDER ITS NICE TO JUST MOVE TO THE ICON AND SEE THE FIRST THINGS WITHOUT HAVING TO ACTUALLY OPEN THE CALANDER

and OTA means (over the air) , meaning you have to download from your phone . if u using mobihand or the crackberry story to purchase a theme the link is sent to you via email or text and u simply click on it . if you are lookin at free themes from the forum , you have to be viewing the forum from your bb and just click on the link to start downloading
    04-06-10 10:54 AM
    ok, so the theme I am interested in purchasing is in the CB store but says (OTA Only) so I can still do it from my computer and then CB will send me an email or text to download it onto my BB?
    04-06-10 11:05 AM
    Yes that's correct just make sure the email you enter is one that you get on you bb , then just open the email or click the link . You can also do it thru text message , enter your # and you receive a link via text

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-06-10 11:07 AM
    Awesome, thanks for all of your help!!!
    04-06-10 11:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD