Theme Name: Neo-Dimension Plus

Cost: Free as always

Supported Device(s): Curve 8900, Tour 9600, Bold 9700 (OS 5.0 only)

Creator: The Theme Zone

Link: The Theme Zone: Neo-Dimension Plus V1.1 (8900, 9600, 9700)

Theme Description: This theme was created on request, based on my Neo-Dimension Plus theme (which in turn is based on my Neo-Dimension Today for the 9700 and Neo-Dimension Plus for the 9000 themes). Here are the theme highlights:

�Custom icons based on the Dimension themes

�8 user changable applications across the bottom of the homescreen (the first 8 icons from your main application list)

�A dedicated slot in the top left for your weather application (set to be your 9th icon from your main application list)

�Select the battery meter to open your Options application (see screenshots)

�Select the time to open your Clock application (see screenshots)

�Select the the signal meter to open your Manage Connections (see screenshots)

�Profiles icon in the top right

�A hidden today area that will show your 8 new messages or 8 upcoming appointments when Messages or Calendar are highlighted

�Weather icon will also display on your lockscreen

�Fade effect removed from 1.0 version

�Menus slide outs removed from 1.0 version

Theme Screenshot (click on pic to see a few more screenshots):

Click on the banner above for great free Blackberry Themes for the Bold 9000, Bold 9700, Curve 8900, Curve 8300, Tour 9630
    03-14-10 06:33 PM
    dude i love this theme..i like the retro icons look from the old curve's OS...keep up the good work and this by far is my fave theme
    03-16-10 07:02 AM
    oh anyway to do some kind of update to include the space bar to open up quicklaunch? just a simple request
    03-16-10 07:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD