ok dont ask about the name, it was just something fun.

This is my first attempt at creating icons. check it out.
    updated: fixed date getting cut off on dock versions. made alarm icon visible on clock background

updated: added a clock to the dock and fixed the nav and today problems.

updated: non-dock version - fixed today nav, changed some text colors and added the text for the app icons.

updated: dock-only version.

new dock/icons OTA

without dock OTA

dock-only OTA

old dock/icons version OTA

NEW
    dock with icons NO QUICKLAUNCH

standard warning about new themes apply. battery pull always suggested, if your berry fries I'm not responsible yadda yadda.

*still cant figure out why the folder icons didnt change.

donations appreciated!
    Last edited by kirksucks; 11-08-09 at 01:19 AM. Reason: added new version
    10-22-09 12:55 PM
    Pretty cool! Hidden today?
    10-22-09 01:32 PM
    Yea but I couldn't figure out how to make the navigation go to the today items. So when u roll over calendar it shows the today but u can't scroll through em. Just click the calendar button to open it. Same with messages .

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-22-09 03:23 PM
    comments: how do you change the folder icons? and why the heck cant you change the medium sound profile icon?
    Plazmic only allows you to change the 'Default Folder' icon, not individual folders (e.g. Games, Applications). Once you change the 'Default Folder' icon in Theme Builder all of your folders will be appear as that icon in-device.

The inability to change the 'Medium Sounds' profile icon is a known bug with the current version of Plazmic CDK + Update Patch and the Tour. This issue is supposed to be addressed in the next full update of the CDK.

Nice theme, by the way.
    10-22-09 03:28 PM
    Thanks! I created a default folder icon but folders still show as stock. Also how do u navigate to today items from icons set by app order?

10-22-09 03:45 PM
    I like I like it
    10-22-09 05:44 PM
    thanks! I was up till 3am finishing this one.

10-22-09 06:15 PM
    Where is the version without the second bottom dock. You said that version is available in the first post.

10-22-09 07:37 PM
    I have to fix some things. I'll post it later. Today is insane for me maybe monday.

Thanks!

10-23-09 08:32 AM
    I have to fix some things. I'll post it later. Today is insane for me maybe monday.

Thanks!

Thanks for the reply. Awesome job on the icons too!

10-23-09 09:16 AM
    Theme looks awesome!, but i'm waiting for the version without the dock since I dont have quicklaunch installed.
    10-26-09 10:41 AM
    updated OP with OTA for dockless version.
    10-26-09 01:47 PM
    Theme looks awesome!, but i'm waiting for the version without the dock since I dont have quicklaunch installed.
    I have (and prefer) the version with the dock, but still have a problem with the Quicklaunch tab. I have Quicklaunch installed but find the scrolling through 11 tabs (icons) to get to it defeats its purpose. I would that prefer that tab be for the clock, sounds, or BBM. I would like to go from the icon row to the tab row without scrolling all the way through.

But I digress; I first should have mentioned that I like the style of this theme, and find the icons to be excellent. Love the exclamation point for notification on mail, bbm, etc. I have also found that the cartoonish style tends to blend better with some of the aftermarket app icons, such as Yahoo mail, Socialscope, Ubertwitter, Where, Poynt, etc... great job so far.

Back to the feedback in regards to possible improvements. Most themes with custom icons will briefly flash the name of the task so you know what (sounds, media, connetions, etc are for; please consider that also. Lastly the text in the sound menu is black on a very dark gray background, so I can only read where the cursor is.
    10-26-09 02:12 PM
    this is a SWEEET theme, I love it! can't wait to play around with this theme. Is there any chance that the gmail messages icon can be changed to display the messages icon rather than the standard icon that does not go well with this theme at all??? Would love to see that possible. Also will you be making any other application icons that will match this theme, like ubertwitter googie verison? :-)
    10-26-09 03:41 PM
    I hear what your saying about scrolling. I've found I use QL less with this theme. honestly I think I'd prefer a version without the icons at all and just the dock.

I dont know how to make the navigation work any other way than to "use app order" and "default horizontal scroll" that's why the today stuff isnt scrollable.

if i have the dock by itself I can set the navigation but not with customizable icons.

as far as more custom icons, I dont really have control over 3rd party app icons.

I created folder icons but for some reason they dont work.
    Last edited by kirksucks; 10-27-09 at 11:34 AM.
    10-27-09 11:31 AM
    Kirk I'm not sure what exactly you're describing as your nav problem but it sounds like you do not know how to set nav points to go up into today items?
    10-27-09 11:42 AM
    Beautiful theme! Very original! I was wondering if you could have the app names show when they are selected and the right upper icon not have the name of the app show constantly????
    Thanks for the great work
    10-27-09 09:56 PM
    If they're all static icons I know how. but not for icons that change by app order.

When I get time I'll try to address all of the things I know how to do mentioned here.

Thanks for the intrest

10-28-09 05:10 PM
    updated both versions OTA and previews in OP.

thanks for the input everyone!
    10-30-09 01:17 PM
    If they're all static icons I know how. but not for icons that change by app order.

When I get time I'll try to address all of the things I know how to do mentioned here.

Thanks for the intrest

Same as for static. just make the first 2 or 3 icons go to the today field and you should be all set.
    10-30-09 09:49 PM
    Check the updated versions

10-31-09 02:08 AM

Thanks for the intrest

its the same thing for the icons used as app order. Just give all those theme buttons nav points into the today area. That way the user can arrange the icons any way they want.

If they put say the browser in position one it won't go into today element so you don't have to worry about that. Nav points only move to today area if there is an entry/message only

10-31-09 02:28 AM
    Amazing job! Can go with any wallpaper! Thanks for sharing!
    10-31-09 10:00 AM
    I figured out the navigation thing thanks. Check the updates in the OP.

The prob I have now is the folder icons not changing to the ones I made.

10-31-09 07:04 PM
    This is one of my top 3 themes. Very well done. I definitely plan on donating after payday. Thank you! Thank you! It's people like you that make having a BB even more enjoyable and fun.

11-01-09 12:03 AM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD