7plus Ultimate in Black is a theme based on another popular theme, 7plus - a Windows 7 based theme. As usual, top-quality theme with functionality and usability in mind that looks awesome as well! Very clean and fast (lag-free). VERY wallpaper friendly!!!

-6 or 8 icon layout
    -Weather app* slot
    -Sliding bottom dock
    -Hidden Today
    -High quality icons and custom battery meters / signal / wifi indicators
    -Hotspots for:
    ---Calendar
    ---Options
    ---Clock
    ---Manage Connections
    ---Very clean and sharp! No lag!

FOR THOSE WHO PURCHASED THE BLUE THEME: I will NOT be able to exchange the blue version to the Ultimate version. Some people have paid to have their blue themes customized to black before this theme was even conceived, and I still do get the requests. The minimum customization charge is $5 (which people with the black customization have already paid) so I would be doing a disservice to them by doing free exchanges. Also, I've spent a considerable amount of time in addition just for this theme. I apologize for this inconvenience.

Get 7plus Ultimate in Black

Get 7plus Ultimate in Black
    Last edited by dougeefresh; 02-16-11 at 10:15 AM.
    04-27-10 12:08 AM
    Wow...I love the black version!!...I bought both the 6 and 8 icon version for the 9630...could I switch?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-27-10 12:19 AM
    very nice, lose all the microsoft crap and it will be rad.
    04-27-10 12:10 PM
    FOR THOSE WHO PURCHASED THE BLUE THEME: I will NOT be able to exchange the blue version to the Ultimate version. Some people have paid to have their blue themes customized to black before this theme was even conceived, and I still do get the requests. The minimum customization charge is $5 (which people with the black customization have already paid) so I would be doing a disservice to them by doing free exchanges. Also, I've spent a considerable amount of time in addition just for this theme. I apologize for this inconvenience.
    04-27-10 12:12 PM
    This theme is on sale until 5/22. Don't miss it!
    Also, don't forget to check out the 20 free theme giveaway!
    05-18-10 09:09 PM
    For those who still don't have it, all themes by BerryMobi are on sale for $2.99 (will show up in cart) until 7/6 so now is your chance

Check out BerryMobi Themes
    06-29-10 09:41 AM
    This theme is freaking sweet. Great job. When I get a chance I'm definitely buying this.
    06-29-10 11:40 AM
    And now is that chance!!!
    06-29-10 02:22 PM
    07-05-10 01:06 PM
    Weekend sale going on through Monday!
    Don't miss it!

Get your themes here!!!
    08-08-10 02:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD