7+ is the ultimate Windows 7 based theme with much more! True to Win7's high def icons and transparency. Very clean and fast (lag-free). Working custom battery and signal meters. Looks awesome with any wallpaper of your choice. Your Blackberry deserves that best!

-6 & 8 icon layout
    -Weather app* slot
    -Sliding bottom dock
    -Hidden Today
    -High definition icons and custom battery meters / signal indicators fantastic
    -QuickLaunch* shortcut = Space Bar
    -SMS/MMS shortcut = "$" key
    -Very clean and sharp! No lag!

Get 7plus

Get 7plus
    Last edited by dougeefresh; 02-16-11 at 10:11 AM.
    04-08-10 01:15 AM
    This looks really nice and I'm a sucker for a good Windows theme. I purchased this over 2 hours ago from mobihand and STILL have not received my download link. The confirmation email for the sale said that they have to regularly check transactions now for fraud and it would take 15 - 60 minutes to send the link. Well, it's 2 hours!! I am starting to hate those people.
    04-08-10 08:43 AM
    nice!!can you post the wallpapers?thanx
    04-08-10 09:12 AM
    Okay, I finally got my download link from mobihand, and this theme is awesome!! It runs really fast, no lag, and I love the hidden bottom dock with Today info. The battery/signal meters are great and actually open Options, while the time opens the Clock.

Great job on this one!!

04-08-10 09:31 AM
    Sorry that it took you that long to get your download link
    That does kinda take the excitement out of the whole thing. I am not sure what kind of fraud happens for products that cost <$10
    If you don't get your link in a reasonable amount of time, e-mail me directly (support e-mail) and I will get you a direct link.
    Enjoy the theme!

Okay, I finally got my download link from mobihand, and this theme is awesome!! It runs really fast, no lag, and I love the hidden bottom dock with Today info. The battery/signal meters are great and actually open Options, while the time opens the Clock.

Great job on this one!!

Last edited by dougeefresh; 04-08-10 at 09:56 AM.
    04-08-10 09:51 AM
    Here you go!

Mash
    Triangle

nice!!can you post the wallpapers?thanx
    04-08-10 10:09 AM
    wow....great theme.....i just bought it and am loving it........just a quick question,the hidden today runs into the weather slot?.....could that be fixed?....and could the message notification icons be customised?....thanks and really a great theme once again
    04-08-10 10:20 AM
    Yeah, I was aware of that that and it was a design decision.
    Part of the first line runs into the weather icon (which won't be visible anyway if I make Today's area narrower) but for the rest of the lines you get the benefit of seeing more content so I decided to leave it as is (more functional IMO).

Message icons (in the header, I assume) are too small to really reap the benefit of new design. They are very easy to see and understand as they are, which is not easy to duplicate while making them significantly different looking. I will give it some thoughts to see if it is possible though.

Thanks!

wow....great theme.....i just bought it and am loving it........just a quick question,the hidden today runs into the weather slot?.....could that be fixed?....and could the message notification icons be customised?....thanks and really a great theme once again
    04-08-10 10:32 AM
    Part of the first line runs into the weather icon (which won't be visible anyway if I make Today's area narrower) but for the rest of the lines you get the benefit of seeing more content so I decided to leave it as is (more functional IMO).

Message icons (in the header, I assume) are too small to really reap the benefit of new design. They are very easy to see and understand as they are, which is not easy to duplicate while making them significantly different looking. I will give it some thoughts to see if it is possible though.

Thanks!
    ok....thanks for the quick reply...just thought that since the notification icon on the icons are cutomised,it will look even better with custom notifications at the top too.....
    04-08-10 10:40 AM
    Sorry that it took you that long to get your download link
    That does kinda take the excitement out of the whole thing. I am not sure what kind of fraud happens for products that cost <$10
    If you don't get your link in a reasonable amount of time, e-mail me directly (support e-mail) and I will get you a direct link.
    Enjoy the theme!
    hee hee, thanks, but I obviously got the link since I posted my gorgeous screen shot. Again, this is a great theme, very smooth and I like the special features of the Options and Clock and hidden dock. Great job.

Oh, and the hidden today works in any of the bottom dock slots, I tried it with my calendar icon.
    Last edited by dollface54; 04-08-10 at 11:57 AM.
    04-08-10 11:50 AM

Thanks!
    This would be sweet... the theme looks good to me but those default notification icons take away from the appeal of this theme... or any non-precision theme ...
    04-08-10 12:33 PM
    It's actually a pretty nice theme. I just bought it and am still getting used to seeing all the unfamiliar icons.

The only thing that I am not sure I like is the hidden today. I have always used a fixed Today theme with my Calendar permanently displayed.

One other thing I don't like is the lack of a carrier name (my phone is unlocked and I travel abroad quite a bit). Likewise there is no display of whicjh WiFi I am connected to. This is a major flaw, imo.
    04-08-10 12:42 PM
    actually ,out of curosity,could the hidden today be shifted to the left more so it doesnt overlap the weather slot?....it starts in the middle and maybe shifting it to the left would solve the overlap?.....just an opinion.....tks
    04-08-10 01:08 PM
    Just ordered mine... patiently waiting... I noticed the free trial offered a discount then when I went to check out it said the code was not valid.

Not a huge deal as it was a few cents but figured I would give you a heads up.

FYI, your response time here and discussion around feedback is why I purchased this, keep up the great work.
    04-08-10 01:19 PM
    I will take that as a challenge!

This would be sweet... the theme looks good to me but those default notification icons take away from the appeal of this theme... or any non-precision theme ...
    04-08-10 01:46 PM
    7+ is the ultimate Windows 7 based theme with much more! True to Win7's high def icons and transparency. Very clean and fast (lag-free). Working custom battery and signal meters. Looks awesome with any wallpaper of your choice. Your Blackberry deserves that best!

-6 & 8 icon layout
    -Weather app* slot
    -Sliding bottom dock
    -Hidden Today
    -High definition icons and custom battery meters / signal indicators fantastic
    -QuickLaunch* shortcut = Space Bar
    -SMS/MMS shortcut = "$" key
    -Calculator shortcut = "0" key
    -Very clean and sharp! No lag!

7+ - CHECK IT OUT!

7+ - CHECK IT OUT!
    Could you (or anyone who has bought this theme) post a video of it in action? I'm curious about the performance and dock.
    04-08-10 01:48 PM
    I will tell you what. PM me your e-mail address that you used to purchase it and I will take care of it for you

It's actually a pretty nice theme. I just bought it and am still getting used to seeing all the unfamiliar icons.

The only thing that I am not sure I like is the hidden today. I have always used a fixed Today theme with my Calendar permanently displayed.

One other thing I don't like is the lack of a carrier name (my phone is unlocked and I travel abroad quite a bit). Likewise there is no display of whicjh WiFi I am connected to. This is a major flaw, imo.
    04-08-10 01:48 PM
    You know, it used to be that the Windows icon above the tab was interfering with the Today content before but it looks like it's not doing it anymore. I will have that fixed tonight.

actually ,out of curosity,could the hidden today be shifted to the left more so it doesnt overlap the weather slot?....it starts in the middle and maybe shifting it to the left would solve the overlap?.....just an opinion.....tks
    04-08-10 01:51 PM
    Thanks! I am a very impatient man so I have to do things right away whenever possible That goes for providing services as well. And, with so many free themes (some quite nice!) out there I can't just stick a new wallpaper and charge people money.

Not sure which code you are talking about but AFAIK I have never issued a discount code that I am aware of Maybe Mobihand general discount coupons? Dunno...

Just ordered mine... patiently waiting... I noticed the free trial offered a discount then when I went to check out it said the code was not valid.

Not a huge deal as it was a few cents but figured I would give you a heads up.

FYI, your response time here and discussion around feedback is why I purchased this, keep up the great work.
    Last edited by dougeefresh; 04-08-10 at 01:59 PM.
    04-08-10 01:54 PM
    You know, it used to be that the Windows icon above the tab was interfering with the Today content before but it looks like it's not doing it anymore. I will have that fixed tonight.
    thankyou very much and great service
    04-08-10 02:20 PM
    Are those 6 or 8 icons on home screen fixed or customer defined. This looks like a really nice theme, but I do not see myself using it if home screen icons are fixed.

Cheers
    04-08-10 02:41 PM
    they are all user definable
    04-08-10 02:56 PM
    they are all user definable
    Much appreicated for the reply
    04-08-10 03:03 PM
    oh good, so we all will get the upgrade then through mobihand? awesome. I am enjoying this theme a lot.
    04-08-10 03:38 PM
    Is this not available for 9630 OS4.7? I can't find one listed.
    04-08-10 04:19 PM
205 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD