can anyone tell me how to create an L-type theme that has smaller stock icons along the left side?
    I created one by adding today icons with text set at 1,so that it looks like a reg button,but smaller.Kinda like the Hypaereon Sliq theme (hope thats not rude to mention that theme),but I cant change them.I want to be able to move all the regular icons into those slots as well. Im not familiar with composer. Spent hours trying to figure it out-no luck
    Feel free to email me [email protected]
    Thanks in advance
    Last edited by James Muscaglione; 11-06-09 at 02:47 AM.
    11-06-09 01:47 AM
    anyone...anyone...beuller?...Beuller?
    11-06-09 09:32 PM
    I hope someone helps you out with this cause I'm having same problem
    11-06-09 11:04 PM
    In order to change the homescreen icons like I did on Hypaereon, you need to createa a custom SVG file in Composer. In order to have the resized icones, you first need to find the default_application_icon and default_application_icon_focus images in the Plazmic resources. It should be in the Bold icon resources.

Open both of those images in an image editor and resize them to whatever dimensions you want them to be. Save them with different names.

In your Composer file, give the document a transparent background and use the Add Button tool to create an icon on the screen. Right click the icon and choose Edit. On the inspector windows on the right, select the image you want by navigating to the file you resized before. Do this for the normal state and the focus state. In one of the windows on the right, tick the box that says "Use device application order". That is what allows you choose your icons for the homescreen.

Place that button where you want it and start duplicating it around the screen as many times for as many icons you want at that size. When you're done in Composer, export the file as a SVG file, go into ThemeBuilder and open the HomeScreen tab. At the top right, where it says SVG file, browse to the file you just exported and choose it. Check the box "Render over Homescreen".

Hope that gets you started.
    11-07-09 09:31 AM
    thanks a lot Plex that will get me kick started now i just need to make a new theme and figure out how to post it ota
    11-07-09 07:53 PM
    ditto.I appreciate the help. thats my weekend challenge!!!
    11-07-09 10:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD