Great theme.

Works just fine on my 9700.

Like the way you've included keyboard hotkeys for messages, weather, calender etc.

Good job .....
    02-25-10 05:46 PM
    Edited: Ok I have had a chance to go through this theme and have figured most everything out that I need to. I must say i love this theme and it runs great on my tour. I do still have a couple questions. First off, how do I utilize the weather slot? Do I have to make it my single icon that shows on the main screen or will it show up on a different area of the screen and I can still utilize the main screen icon for something like the browser or whatever? Also I downloaded the version with no today for 5.0, and my screen looks like the first picture that is posted on the first page. Meaning on the bottom of the screen the battery and time and such has a black bar behind it? I would prefer the second picture on that page that shows the battery and time with just the full background behind it and no bar. Can I get rid of the bar or is it part of the version I downloaded? And I would still like to figure out how to downsize the font in the options pull down menus as it is so big right now that I can't see what they are set on until I click each one. Thank you for any and all help that you can provide and if you need anymore info let me know. Once again thanx for a great minimal theme.
    Cameron
    Last edited by yashios14; 02-25-10 at 11:17 PM.
    02-25-10 10:01 PM
    Edited: Ok I have had a chance to go through this theme and have figured most everything out that I need to. I must say i love this theme and it runs great on my tour. I do still have a couple questions. First off, how do I utilize the weather slot? Do I have to make it my single icon that shows on the main screen or will it show up on a different area of the screen and I can still utilize the main screen icon for something like the browser or whatever? Also I downloaded the version with no today for 5.0, and my screen looks like the first picture that is posted on the first page. Meaning on the bottom of the screen the battery and time and such has a black bar behind it? I would prefer the second picture on that page that shows the battery and time with just the full background behind it and no bar. Can I get rid of the bar or is it part of the version I downloaded? And I would still like to figure out how to downsize the font in the options pull down menus as it is so big right now that I can't see what they are set on until I click each one. Thank you for any and all help that you can provide and if you need anymore info let me know. Once again thanx for a great minimal theme.
    Cameron
    The weather app would have to be put in the first slot in the app screen to show up on the home screen. As for the font, I have been going back and forth with a lot of people here and most wanted a larger font so I went with the majority. the bottom dock is from the .svg file, I would have to go in and delete it. I'll see if I have time to do that today, but I can't make any promises.
    02-26-10 06:58 AM
    The weather app would have to be put in the first slot in the app screen to show up on the home screen. As for the font, I have been going back and forth with a lot of people here and most wanted a larger font so I went with the majority. the bottom dock is from the .svg file, I would have to go in and delete it. I'll see if I have time to do that today, but I can't make any promises.
    Oh ok kool. Just didn't know if there was some other way of making the weather app. visable on the screen and still be able to utilize that first slot for something else. As for the font, does it work differently on different phones? On mine, most of the scroll down menus are just ... cause it is so big so I can't see what I have anything set on until I actually click the scroll down menu. Just don't see why anyone would want it that way unless it shows differently on different phones. Its no big deal just a little personal issue. On the bottom dock yeah I would greatly appreciate it if you did that. Its no rush though so dont worry if your busy.
    Thanx for the help and for a great theme.
    Cameron
    02-26-10 09:29 AM
    can you post the zip to see if I get the same theme or the minimal one???
    02-27-10 01:29 AM
    Okay, I updated my os, now everything is working fine. Nothing is wrong works great on my 8900 w/ os 5.0

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-28-10 01:02 AM
    Looove it great job

02-28-10 01:08 AM
    nice theme wow
    02-28-10 10:28 PM
    Very nice!
    02-28-10 11:22 PM
    Can you put in a QL hotkey?
    03-01-10 01:26 AM
    I tried to change a setting in my calendar options (confirm delete = no), saved the settings but it freezes on the options screen and does not change the setting. I can not view the calendar, it gets stuck in the options menu, I can exit out but when I click on calendar again it's still stuck on the options menu.

Pulled battery and then I can view the calendar again, but the option I'm trying to change does not work.

Any suggestions?

Also, any way to make the fonts smaller within the options screens. Specifically the drop down menus? They are too large and you are unable to view what is selected unless you click on the drop down menu. Not a biggie, but just wondering.

Thank you, I actually do like it a lot! : )
    03-07-10 05:51 PM
    Yeah so i downloaded the 5.0 no today version and its just a replica of the precision theme with transitions, not what the pics show. Whats up with that?
    03-08-10 09:43 AM
    I reloaded my os software and mine looks the same precision theme ...oh well im finished trying things for this theme...
    03-08-10 10:32 AM
    Yeah so i downloaded the 5.0 no today version and its just a replica of the precision theme with transitions, not what the pics show. Whats up with that?

I don't know what the deal is with the tour 5.0, but it works just fine on the simulator and others have gotten it to work on their devices. I know that one user had to reload their OS due to corruption and then the theme worked fine, see post #81.
    03-08-10 02:04 PM
    i love your theme but is there a way to get it without an icon in top right corner
    04-11-10 10:49 AM
    i love your theme but is there a way to get it without an icon in top right corner
    That would be great!!

04-25-10 11:26 AM
    Great theme.
    06-05-10 03:54 PM
92 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD