I KNOW there has to be some Dolphins fans around here! Anyone have a Miami Dolphins theme???
    09-02-09 03:04 AM
    Any word on the Dolphin theme?
    09-17-09 02:53 PM
    Ya I would like this as well .. and to TC i live in toledo also lol
    09-18-09 08:54 AM
    I would like this also.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-19-09 07:18 AM
    There is 3 free Miami Themes here as well as other NFL and college teams. College ones cost money.
    Welcome to Digital Paintshop for all your Stock & Custom Stationary and Accessories
    09-21-09 02:10 PM
    There is 3 free Miami Themes here as well as other NFL and college teams. College ones cost money.
    Welcome to Digital Paintshop for all your Stock & Custom Stationary and Accessories
    Hi all, The site referenced here is my site. Up til now I've only designed themes for the Storm. However, I just released my 1st TOUR theme. My problem is that I don't own a Tour so this theme (Minnesota Vikings) was done kinda in the dark. I also have not read any inherent problems with Tour Themes created with Plazmic so I need testers to install and test this theme.

Please provide any comments both possitive and negative so that I can get this 1st one right and I can start porting over some of my other themes.

All help will be greatly appreciated. My site can be accessed from my signature.

Thanks.
    09-22-09 10:43 AM
    Hey guys, im still searching for the Dolphins theme. I found one on the forums, but it was made for the 83XX. Any luck anywhere else?
    10-09-09 06:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD