Theme name: Tour Metalic Standard or Metalic Precision
    Theme author: JC Designs - Gadgetbean.com
    Supported Device Model(s) and OS: Blackberry Tour OS 4.6.1
    Download Link(s): Get it here
    Theme Cost: $2.99 (Limited Time Only) or WIN a Copy free From Crackberry

BOLD/8900/Tour/8350/8500 Features:
    NO Lag as tested on my own Bold running 4.6.0.266 !
    Custom Battery Meter & Signal Meter
    Special Profile, Clock, Manage Connection and APPScreen Button
    WeatherBug friendly Upper Dock with 6 customizable Icon Slots
    Retractable Bottom Dock with 12 Total Customizable Icons with Selection Button to 2 screens of 6 Icons each.
    Hidden Today Plus Preview Pane
    Text Indicator on the bottom
    7 Extra Wallpaper with Download (Use Desktop Download)
    Wallpaper Friendly

Video Link: (Watch it in HD)

ScreenShots:

Metalic Standard Screenshot Coming Soon, please refer to Video for now!

For an entire list of my themes on Special click here!!

Cheers,

John
    JC Designs - Gadgetbean.com
    JC Designs Blackberry Themes
    10-17-09 06:09 PM
    Pretty cool.. call me cheap, but I see better ones for FREE!
    10-17-09 08:54 PM
    I think that looks pretty nice.
    10-17-09 09:39 PM
    Aaaaand that's why you shouldn't comment at all CB_BL o.O

Good job JC
    10-17-09 10:03 PM
    Pretty cool.. call me cheap, but I see better ones for FREE!
    if you see better ones for free, then theres no reason to be asking for this theme.
    10-18-09 02:12 AM
    Thanks for all the positive comments, much appreciated and love!!

To the guy not wanting to pay for it, if you dont want to pay for it thats fine .. CrackBerry is holding a contest for it so you might not have to pay for it... but calling my work crappier than free ones kinda blows. I used to love the blackberry community as a whole (People were more real and kind), as other that showed me love above proves it. It just amazes me how there are now so many WinMobile converts that wants others work for free all the time, and if they cant get it free they bash you. Why dont you make a free one like mine and throw it out there then, but be sure you make the same icons and the same style svg file as how everything works, go watch my video.

Cheers

John
    Last edited by JC_Designs-Gadgetbean.com; 10-18-09 at 11:22 AM.
    10-18-09 11:14 AM
    You know what would make me pay for it? Having a Quicklaunch shortcut.

Maybe my comments were a little brash. For a paid theme, this one is pretty damn slick the more I look at it. Add QL, you got a paying customer.
    10-18-09 12:19 PM
    You know what would make me pay for it? Having a Quicklaunch shortcut.

Maybe my comments were a little brash. For a paid theme, this one is pretty damn slick the more I look at it. Add QL, you got a paying customer.
    Thanks for the suggestion and no harm taken, I actually gotten quite a few emails from people about putting QL as one of the popup menu icon.. hence I was going to make another version with it already.

Cheers

John
    10-18-09 03:23 PM
    I re-watched your video... I was wrong.. Your theme is very unique. Like you said in the video, a lot of CB users like the OEM Precision icons. I am one of those people.

I think the CB Community now really wants a weather option now.. And a option for Quick Launch.

My only suggestion would be have more than 3 items listed for the hidden calendar, since there's room for more lefr.

I don't have a problem paying for apps... But there are very few themes I would pay for. This might be the first.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-18-09 05:51 PM
    I re-watched your video... I was wrong.. Your theme is very unique. Like you said in the video, a lot of CB users like the OEM Precision icons. I am one of those people.

I think the CB Community now really wants a weather option now.. And a option for Quick Launch.

My only suggestion would be have more than 3 items listed for the hidden calendar, since there's room for more lefr.

I don't have a problem paying for apps... But there are very few themes I would pay for. This might be the first.

Yup I am working on a version with QL instead of Manager Connection on the Popup Menu. Once its done and tested I will post it on here.

Cheers

John
    10-19-09 07:07 PM
    looks real nice man... the QL version would be nice
    10-19-09 10:02 PM
    Looks good bro!
    10-19-09 10:30 PM
    Great looking theme JC! I cant wait til you finish up with th QL version...Does this theme work with 5.0.0.230 OS?

Also, would it be possible to add a "QL spacebar launch" feature...?
    Last edited by YaBoiD; 10-20-09 at 12:39 AM.
    10-19-09 11:39 PM
    Hi Guys,

Sorry for the last response, I just finish updating the theme for the Storm users. I havent updated my Bold to 5.0.0.230 yet, but on the Storm I did update it to 5.0.0.230 and it is working flawless FAST. I will update my Bold to 5.0 tonight and will report back, unless someone has it on 5.0 already can chime in before me.

Cheers

John
    10-20-09 12:39 AM
    Installed this theme.. it's pretty cool. Only problem is BB Messenger is very hard to read the text your typing. I like how the emails separate on this theme too.
    10-20-09 03:23 AM
    Installed this theme.. it's pretty cool. Only problem is BB Messenger is very hard to read the text your typing. I like how the emails separate on this theme too.
    CB BL, when I read your first reponse to this post, I have to say I was disappointed with it. But, I truly and sincerely applaud your turn-around. It takes a strong character to do so. I believe our theme builders deserve our thanks, praise and constructive criticism for free as well as premium work. Thank you

10-20-09 03:45 AM
    Great theme--thank you

10-20-09 03:54 AM
    Any thought in adding spacebar to launch QL...?
    10-20-09 12:52 PM
    Just won this theme in the Crackberry contest. Awesome work, man! Looking forward to rockin' this one!
    10-20-09 01:04 PM
    Congrats to those that won, you should be getting something from the mods shortly.

As for QL.. that would be a version sometimes this week... but what do you mean by adding spacebar to launch QL?? Must be something new I am not aware of.

Cheers

John
    10-20-09 05:28 PM
    Congrats to those that won, you should be getting something from the mods shortly.

As for QL.. that would be a version sometimes this week... but what do you mean by adding spacebar to launch QL?? Must be something new I am not aware of.

Cheers

John
    Just to be able to launch QL by pressing the spacebar on the homescreen of your theme.
    Also, if I purchase your theme now JC, will the QL version be an update or a separately charged version of your theme? Just trying to avoid purchasing twice.
    10-20-09 09:41 PM
    Also, if I purchase your theme now JC, will the QL version be an update or a separately charged version of your theme? Just trying to avoid purchasing twice.

I was thinking the same
    10-20-09 09:50 PM
    I think all upgrades are free! And I finally won something! wooohhooooo!
    10-20-09 10:48 PM
    I won a copy too. Already paid my $2.99, no biggie. I am willing to support the creator on this one.

Can't wait until QL is implemented.
    10-20-09 11:36 PM
    By far the best I've seen in themes yet! For 3 bucks, well worth it.
    Really slick design.
    10-21-09 12:12 AM
44 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD