Hello again. Some of you liked my first L theme. I for one thought I could do better. I redesigned the top banner to keep it more true to the original precision zen theme. I like the original theme, and I wanted to keep as much of it as possible while adding some more icons and a weather slot. So here it is. I am making a new thread because this has a different look and may be liked by some who did not like the other and vice versa, so ill keep updating both.

As before, please bring any suggestions or requests and ill do my best to accommodate. all my work is free. Ill add more versions (sms, or tasks) if people want them. So speak up!!!! For now its just the hidden and the cal/msg Enjoy.

Hidden Today
    Calendar and Messages constant today

08-18-09 07:28 PM
    Rockin' this right now......it would help if my trackball worked right! lol
    08-18-09 08:11 PM
    yes this is exactually what i have been looking for. i tried your other one, it worked great but i wasnt a huge fan of the banner wrapping around. this is perfect thank you so much!
    08-18-09 08:33 PM
    HAHAHAHA neither was I but at the time it was the only way I could figure out how to make every thing fit. As you can see, I solved that. But some people might like the wrap so I did not want to completely throw that out. Who needs the carrier displayed any ways

Please let me know if you find bugs or can offer some advice on the movement around the screen. I am active military so my own testing is limited. I am still trying new ideas with how to have the courser move around the screen. one thing I tried is having the selector, when you move right from the bottom right icon move to the top left at the banner profile button. but it got really hard select any thing in the corner because you would invariably shoot past it. So this is what I settled on but I would love suggestions.
    08-18-09 08:58 PM
    Rockin' this right now......it would help if my trackball worked right! lol

LOL I could make you a version that links the icons in a big loop so that all you have to do is keep going left to go in a big circle around the screen
    08-18-09 08:59 PM
    Yes this theme is a a great improvment over the other version even though I think its also a great theme. Could you make me this theme with the Font as small and not bold for when the hidden data comes up? Thanks for all your work!

edit Just read your response on the other thread...sent ya a pm
    Last edited by kccman; 08-18-09 at 09:28 PM. Reason: read response on other thread
    08-18-09 09:24 PM
    Nice theme... I want the wallpaper this theme has... can you post it here? thanks!
    08-18-09 09:37 PM
    Unbelievably great hidden theme. If you could take the tabs off the icons and change the background pic so that it will change the application background this would be even better. Imho

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by kklein95; 08-18-09 at 09:43 PM.
    08-18-09 09:39 PM
    LOL I could make you a version that links the icons in a big loop so that all you have to do is keep going left to go in a big circle around the screen
    well, it would have to go right....but that sounds awesome actually! lol

Except I do really like the weather off separated.
    08-18-09 09:39 PM
    The today doesn't show times. Is there a way to do that? Thanks

08-18-09 10:30 PM
    I think I like this one more then the original one. Thanks for the good work!
    08-20-09 01:42 PM
    this is my new theme

thanks
    08-27-09 08:40 PM
    very nice theme
    08-27-09 08:43 PM
    Just got a new Tour.....this thread was the first place I came
    08-28-09 04:17 PM
    is there a way to make BBMs and IMs and facebook notifications etc go in the messages section? like, i see them in my combined inbox but not in the main screen
    08-29-09 02:29 AM
    does these theme not have a sms folder, i installed this on my gf tour and all her text go to messeges, just wondering if this was the theme. thanks,. its great theme btw
    08-30-09 08:58 PM
    my messages indicator is "sticking" pretty often on this
    09-01-09 11:06 AM
    does these theme not have a sms folder, i installed this on my gf tour and all her text go to messeges, just wondering if this was the theme. thanks,. its great theme btw
    Goto to your messages icon
    blackberry button then options
    scroll down to SMS and Email Inboxes
    choose seperate and save
    09-01-09 12:28 PM
    Great theme!
    Been using for about 3 days now and I love it.
    -Look of original Theme
    -BB icons
    -"L" for plenty of icons on the home screen
    -Weather slot (looks great with the banner cut out)
    -Hidden Today (my new must have)
    -No lag at all.

Only thing I will say is that it took about a day to adjust. It was a bit laggy the first day and a few skips here and there, but day 2 it was perfect and very fluid and still is on day 3.

Strangely enough one issue I was having with my Tour seems to have gone away upon my downloading this theme.
    There was a constant 5+ second delay whenever I sent a SMS or MMS. It was annoying but I have been through a few Tours and that being the only issue I had, I was willing to deal.
    Well upon activating this theme the problem hasn't happened since.
    Normally I wouldn't have attributed this to a theme but it was literally every text I sent would take a good 5 seconds at least to go back to the inbox as if it was a huge email with attachments. Even one word texts would take a while to go through.
    Since I downloaded the theme it hasn't happened at all.

I know this doesn't really make sense and I wouldn't be shocked at all to find out it's something else entirely that made my problem go away but the problem is gone and in the last 3 days the only thing I have dl'd was this theme. I have also not removed or deleted anything.
    09-01-09 12:34 PM
    I never really liked to theme my blackberry because I didn't really like any of the themes. I really like this one though. It stays with the design of the Zen theme, but adds to it. I think it's great.
    09-01-09 01:42 PM
    This looks great. I like the layout of the icons.
    09-01-09 06:00 PM
    mjhubbard,

Can you provide the wallpaper used for this theme?

Thanks
    09-01-09 11:20 PM
    Hello again. Some of you liked my first L theme. I for one thought I could do better. I redesigned the top banner to keep it more true to the original precision zen theme. I like the original theme, and I wanted to keep as much of it as possible while adding some more icons and a weather slot. So here it is. I am making a new thread because this has a different look and may be liked by some who did not like the other and vice versa, so ill keep updating both.

As before, please bring any suggestions or requests and ill do my best to accommodate. all my work is free. Ill add more versions (sms, or tasks) if people want them. So speak up!!!! For now its just the hidden and the cal/msg Enjoy.

Hidden Today
    Calendar and Messages constant today

09-11-09 07:28 AM
    I downloaded both the L and today two days ago. I love both, and so much better than the themes I have purchased. Thank you very, very much.

I have no complaints at all--only a question. Would you be able to do a constant today with only the calendar and have the same number of calendar entries as the L theme hidden?

09-11-09 07:36 AM
    This theme is awesome! Could someone please make this theme (L) with just the calendar? With like space for 4 up coming events...please. Thanks so much!!!
    09-11-09 08:46 AM
60 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD