Yes, there are still Chiefs fans out there. I can honestly say I am not a bandwagon fan. But this site is for "Blackberry discussions, so lets stay with that topic. I have finished my first attempt at building my own theme. I will try to share it with any other KC fans out there if you would like. I built it for the Tour. I think it looks pretty good. But then again, I am just a rookie theme builder. There is still a few things that could be done with it, but it is better then nothing. PM me.
    01-02-10 09:14 AM
    I live in KC area and all family an co-workers are Chiefs fans. I will refer them to this link. I personally am a Broncos fan, however; would be willing to pay for a great Broncos theme. There are two out there, however; I do not like either one. If interested, let me know. Can you post any pictures of your Chiefs theme for us to see?
    01-02-10 10:26 AM
    I would love to see some pictures of this theme. Been a Chiefs fan since I was a kid and still am a huge fan. Hoping the Chiefs are able to beat the Broncos today!
    01-03-10 12:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD