For all you Hawkeye fans, here is a theme for you!! Compatible with both OS 4.7 and 5.0 as well as 5.0 for the 9700 Bold.

There are 3 different versions to choose from. Each of them has hidden today, all icons are customizable with the 7th being for the weather app of your choice and the spacebar is also a shortcut for either QuickLaunch or ShortcutMe. The lock screen also has the weather icon on it and the image is the same as the main screen on all versions.

On version 1 I changed the Messages icon to a football helmet and the MMS/SMS icon to Herky.

The only thing I changed on version 2 and 3 were the main screen wallpaper and the icons. Everything else is just like version 1. I changed the Messages icon to the Hawkeye circle logo and MMS/SMS to the big "I". The helmet and Herky didn't look good on a black background.

The only difference between version 2 and 3 is the focus icons. Version 2 has a rounded corner solid yellow box and version 3 has only yellow corners.

SCREENSHOTS

VERSION 1

VERSION 2

VERSION 3

OTA LINKS

VERSION 1
    OS 4.7
    OS 5.0
    9700 5.0

VERSION 2
    OS 4.7
    OS 5.0
    9700 5.0

VERSION 3
    OS 4.7
    OS 5.0
    9700 5.0

If you enjoy this theme, please consider a donation:

Be sure to check out my Blackblerry Theme Blog for all my themes
    Last edited by jcarley0830; 02-28-10 at 08:24 PM.
    02-21-10 11:11 AM
    Duplicate*
    Last edited by shelfeesh; 02-21-10 at 12:26 PM.
    02-21-10 12:22 PM
    Kudos to you for making this theme. The only thing I'm disappointed with is the fact that their Orange Bowl win this year wasn't incorporated at all. Otherwise its fantastic.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

02-21-10 12:23 PM
    Glad you like it.

I tried to incorporate the Orange Bowl win, but unfortunately there were not very many images to choose from, let alone any that were workable. In fact it was hard to find any images that worked well. They were all too busy which made it very difficult to see text or icons if used.
    02-21-10 12:32 PM
    How did you create your icons that you used? When I just use a image file all the white shows up. If i create an icon compatible with windows that makes it an invalid format. Thanks for the theme by the way!!! Also is there any way I could edit your theme? I just want to change a couple of the icons that I keep on the home screen.
    03-13-10 08:56 PM
    For icons, I use Paint.net to create the transparent background. You can select the color you want to delete and thus it becomes transparent. You have to save them as PNG files for this to work. JPG files won't show any transparency.

What icons are you wanting to change?
    03-14-10 07:09 PM
    This looks good. I like the design. Too bad its not for LSU. Geaux Tigers.

03-18-10 01:05 PM
    I am a Miami Hurricane fan but that is a great job you did with this theme
    03-19-10 06:47 PM
    I have a Blackberry Curve 8530, how hard is it to change your theme to work on it? There aren't a lot of Iowa Hawkeye themes out there....
    04-07-10 03:08 PM
    I have a Blackberry Curve 8530, how hard is it to change your theme to work on it? There aren't a lot of Iowa Hawkeye themes out there....
    It's not too hard, just time consuming. I have converted one of my Dale Jr themes to an 8520, which I believe is the same phone just on a different provider.

It may take some time as I am crazy busy with work right now. What OS are you running?
    04-08-10 04:57 PM
    I was wanting to change the browser icon, the blackberry messenger icon, and the downloads folder icon. Finally got the icons changed. I also was wanting to change my incoming calls background and the in call background. If it isnt too much trouble could you either send me your theme builder document for it or maybe even just change those icons for me? Thanks for all your work to by the way!!!
    04-23-10 04:01 PM
    Looks great. I have been looking for something like this for a long time.
    Thank you very much!!!!
    Did someone request this, or are u just a fan?
    04-23-10 04:31 PM
    Dang! I just noticed it is not for the storm!
    Bummer
    04-23-10 04:32 PM
    As a season ticket holder, thank you very much. I have been hoping I could come across something like this!

I-O-W-A!
    04-23-10 04:43 PM
    Can you make one for a storm 9550??
    Thanks.
    04-23-10 04:47 PM
    Can you make one for a storm 9550??
    Thanks.
    I'd love to convert for you, but have tried with other themes I've made and always have issues getting to work right. Sorry I'm gonna have to pass.
    04-23-10 09:29 PM
    I was wanting to change the browser icon, the blackberry messenger icon, and the downloads folder icon. Finally got the icons changed. I also was wanting to change my incoming calls background and the in call background. If it isnt too much trouble could you either send me your theme builder document for it or maybe even just change those icons for me? Thanks for all your work to by the way!!!
    Sure, I can the icons and backgrounds for your. You can email them to me at [email protected]
    04-23-10 09:35 PM
    I can't even get the page to load!!! It keep saying it's unknown....does anyone have another Hawkeye theme??? I NEED ONE!!!! Only 29 days til kickoff!!!
    08-05-10 04:29 PM
    The person who hosted my themes no longer is able to offer the service. I am trying to move them all to a new service. Hope to have this done soon. Will only be moving version 1 for 5.0 devices.

I will post when OTA is updated.
    08-05-10 05:27 PM
    great theme. we need alot more sports themes. there arent many out their
    08-05-10 05:52 PM
    So I was wondering if any of you out there could put together a NIU theme for my phone. I have been looking all over, and got nothing.
    08-05-10 09:52 PM
    Has this theme been rehosted online?
    08-24-10 10:34 PM
    I tried emailing jcarley. No reply. I too would really like to know if there is any chance of this getting reposted.

08-24-10 10:40 PM
    Sorry for the delay guys. I have not rehosted yet. I will do my best to get it done tonight or tomorrow night. Been really crazy the last couple of weeks.

I have decided to jump ship and joined the android world, but I will still get my themes moved over to MyBBOTA.com

I will post on forum when done. My apologies for the delay.
    08-25-10 02:07 PM
    Sorry for the delay guys. I have not rehosted yet. I will do my best to get it done tonight or tomorrow night. Been really crazy the last couple of weeks.

I have decided to jump ship and joined the android world, but I will still get my themes moved over to MyBBOTA.com

I will post on forum when done. My apologies for the delay.
    Could you possibly send me the icons and backgrounds also??
    That would be great!
    Thanks.
    08-25-10 02:58 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD