I feel like i have been waiting forever for the Tour, when the phone came out on the 12th i was bummed because I cannot upgrade till this Sat (8/1) well so its like 4 more days YAYYYYY I called 2 best buys, one is like"the tour um yeah I dunno when we will have it for sprint" and the other one is like "yeah I have one left, but I will be getting more tomorrow" Well that is Wednesday and i need one for Sat, and they wont hold one for me and OMG I'm not gonna be able to get Sat because I know they just wont have one and I'm gonna be devastated, and I think I'm gonna cry or have an anxiety attack or something if I don't get one after all this waiting all this time. You might be an addict if your gonna have a panic attack at the possibility of not getting it in your hands the day of your upgrade LOL, Veruca Salt said it best " I want it and I want it now" I bet she would have been a crack berry addict too...and BTW I've had my pink skin case since the end of last month LOL...thanks for listening, i needed to vent to people who understand LOL
    07-28-09 07:59 PM
    ...are you a doctor? (re: patients) lol. jk that is a rough spot to be in an yes it is hard to have patience. I see you currently have a Curve. so at least you have a BB to keep you busy until then...
    07-28-09 08:02 PM
    wow LOL i hope u get your tour soon cuz wow LOL its like OMG you need one amirite?
    07-28-09 08:03 PM
    I understand the excitement for a new phone, but dang an anxiety attack is just taking it a bit to far. Calm down, if you get it a day later it'll be ok. If your BB doesn't have one call telesales and they will next day one to you for free without to much fussing.
    07-28-09 08:03 PM
    That title was full of fail. >_>

Not to state the obvious or anything.

Unless, of course, the OP is a doctor at a psychiatric ward.
    Last edited by K-Pock; 07-28-09 at 08:07 PM.
    07-28-09 08:05 PM
    It's not all it's cracked up to be. So calm down a notch.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-09 08:05 PM
    You know, if Best Buy doesn't have it a corporate store will.
    07-28-09 08:18 PM
    pink font is full of fail -_- . but you needa relax
    07-28-09 08:24 PM
    I know exactly how you feel, dsullivan7781. I wasn't able to upgrade until August 2nd, but after three phone calls and three emails, I finally found a nice rep who changed my date to today. And yet I still don't have my Tour, lol. I didn't see the email letting me know the date had been changed until after I'd been blocked in the driveway by another family member's car (who left the house in another car soon after, so I was trapped). Talk about torture! I'm not complaining too much, I'll pick it up first thing in the morning. But I know exactly what you're going through and I feel your pain. I already have a case and screen protector for it, which I bought just to tide me over until I could actually get the device, lol. I hate waiting too!
    07-28-09 08:31 PM
    I hope you're not a doctor because loosing patients in that profession is never a good thing unless your last name is Kevorkian, that aside i must confess in the days prior to launch i was checking my order status online at verizon just about every hour, and probably every half hour once i got the tracking number, i feel your pain ds.
    07-28-09 08:35 PM
    lol kevorkian haha
    07-28-09 08:39 PM
    That post reminded me of this:

07-28-09 08:52 PM
    LOL! Everyone beat me to the patients comeback.
    07-28-09 08:57 PM
    I'm not a doctor, but I am a medical assistant, I didn't even realize I spelled it that way..ooopppppssss!! LOL and at least a few people understand where I'm coming from. I'm a big believer in not spending more money then I have to, and sure I could go to a sprint store and pay $300 and wait months for a rebate, but I would rather use that $100 for more cool accessories LOL. No worries I wont post in pink anymore either..fav color can't help it. thanks for the feedback.
    07-28-09 08:57 PM
    What exactly what about my post bjelder made you think about not being able to find the United States on the world map? just curious as to why your calling me an idiot?? Thanks!!
    07-28-09 09:04 PM
    Maybe the patients need tightening if they are loosing. Unless you meant losing. I know how you feel though. I am actually cellular technician and when the phone launched I was ready to buy only to find that we could not get them until August. Fortunately they moved up the launch date and I was able to order mine the day is launched in stores.

To make it even harder I am the only tech at our location that is a Blackberry addict and one of my co-workers was chosen to be a beta tester for the phone before it launched. Talk about wanting to pull your hair out and scream.......

Hang tight and keep playing with the Curve. There are some things you will miss from it when you switch (themes and the curve seems to fit in the palm of the hand better) but the screen, the speed, the camera and the look make up for it.......well mostly, I still hate the standard theme.
    07-28-09 10:16 PM
    I have no one around me who even owns a BB much less understand my addiction LOL and once again SORRY ABOUT MY TYPING ERRORS lol sheeesh cut a girl some slack. I'm still hoping to be able to get it Sat from best buy, and I will be taking my cute hot pink skin case with me just in case I get one lol.

07-28-09 11:42 PM
    I know how you feel. I bet you wont be able to sleep tonight...lol
    07-29-09 12:48 AM
    I have no one around me who even owns a BB much less understand my addiction LOL and once again SORRY ABOUT MY TYPING ERRORS lol sheeesh cut a girl some slack. I'm still hoping to be able to get it Sat from best buy, and I will be taking my cute hot pink skin case with me just in case I get one lol.

dont let anyone pee in your cheerios.. the phone is great.. and rightfully a person has a right to be excited about something that they have waited for..

congrats and hope you get one on sat
    07-29-09 03:19 AM
    What exactly what about my post bjelder made you think about not being able to find the United States on the world map? just curious as to why your calling me an idiot?? Thanks!!
    Don't worry about it. Some here seem to prefer putting others down rather than being helpful or offering constructive comments. You'll learn to filter them after a while. Anyway, I hope you enjoy your new BB when you do get it. It's a great device.
    07-29-09 04:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD