Just finished up my second theme iGlass3GS. This theme is wallpaper friendly and is lightweight. Theme size is around 350KB. A big thanks goes out to Hoopzkid for sending me the icons. Any feedback is appreciated

Hit the Spacebar for QuickLaunch shortcut

Hidden Today OTA:http://www.kamillion.net/bb/themes/i..._iGlass3GS.jad

Hidden Today without Profile Icon OTA:http://www.kamillion.net/bb/themes/i...iGlass3GS2.jad

Non-Today OTA: http://www.kamillion.net/bb/themes/i...GS_NoToday.jad

Non-Today without Profile Icon OTA: http://www.kamillion.net/bb/themes/i...S_NoToday2.jad

Download my .thm files

iGlass3GS
    iGlass3GS NoProfile
    iGlass3GS NoToday
    iGlass3GS NoToday NoProfile

Last Update: 11/3/09
    Last edited by kamilli0n; 11-03-09 at 07:00 AM.
    10-19-09 09:02 AM
    Nice theme! Only 2 small things I've noticed....
    If I change the wallpaper to something dark, it's difficult to tell which icon I've highlighted aside from the text appearing.

When using the app switcher by holding down the BB button, its once again difficult to tell which icon is highlighted due to the dark background of the app switcher. Other than those 2 little things, this is very, very well done.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-19-09 09:36 AM
    Nice theme! Only 2 small things I've noticed....
    If I change the wallpaper to something dark, it's difficult to tell which icon I've highlighted aside from the text appearing.

When using the app switcher by holding down the BB button, its once again difficult to tell which icon is highlighted due to the dark background of the app switcher. Other than those 2 little things, this is very, very well done.

Yes your right, I will update the focus highlight this evening
    10-19-09 09:48 AM
    Best them for the tour in a while thatnks for this theme. one favor from you can you do it without the profile icon on the top left corner. if not it no big deal. but keep up the theme making. i have to start back, havent came up with anything new to do. lol thanks again for the nice theme.
    10-19-09 10:27 AM
    When will the no today OTA be up?

10-19-09 10:28 AM
    Any screen shots?
    10-19-09 10:31 AM
    When will the no today OTA be up?

Should be tonight during Monday Night Football. I will also be fixing a couple bugs and the icon highlight
    10-19-09 10:32 AM
    Any screen shots?
    Should be in the original post...your not seeing any?
    10-19-09 10:33 AM
    great theme! just as mentioned if way to make it more known what icon your on while with a dark wallpaper that be great! very clean, very functional! love it! love your other theme as well Crystal very nice havent deleted it yet so i must like cuz i get borred with themes easily, especially if they do not make sense or are not functional ! keep up the good work!
    10-19-09 11:25 AM
    Should be tonight during Monday Night Football. I will also be fixing a couple bugs and the icon highlight
    Sounds good.

Does there have to be 2 weather slots or can you take out the left one?
    10-19-09 01:14 PM
    It looks like the left "weather spot" is for profiles.
    10-19-09 01:16 PM
    Sounds good.

Does there have to be 2 weather slots or can you take out the left one?
    The left side is a permanent profile icon, it can't be changed. A lot of people want access to their profile from the homescreen. Personally I don't use it..I may release a version without the profile on the left if people are interested.
    10-19-09 01:17 PM
    looks great! i'll give it a shot once the update comes out.
    10-19-09 01:26 PM
    K, (if I may call you K),
    Just dl'd your Crystal theme and tried it out with a variety of wallpapers. It seems to me that whatever you used as the focus highlight for that would work well with this, as I could see what was highlighted on pretty much any wallpaper regardless if light or dark. Hope that hepls you out some.
    10-19-09 03:29 PM
    awaiting the update tonight during the monday night football game.

theme looks great...count me in...!!!
    10-19-09 07:13 PM
    I'd love to use this! Waiting for the update!
    10-19-09 07:54 PM
    Also waiting for update, a black version would also be great.
    10-19-09 09:41 PM
    Original link is updated. Added Non Today version. I will update the screenshots shortly. You can now hit Spacebar to launch QuickLaunch. Looking for some positive or negative feedback on the icon focus. Thanks in advance
    Last edited by kamilli0n; 10-19-09 at 10:14 PM.
    10-19-09 10:07 PM
    How do I load this theme into my phone??? I have downloaded the theme onto my PC, and I'm having trouble loading into my Tour. Thank you.

Figured out how to load this onto my phone. Thank you.
    Last edited by Guapo104; 10-19-09 at 10:52 PM. Reason: No Help Needed...lol
    10-19-09 10:35 PM
    Hey awesome job on version 2, much better, this is exactly what i was looking for, and looking forward to all night, yeah such as a life of a bb addddict! great job keep em coming!

1) much better icon focus!
    2) grey over the today message/ event (not sure if i noticed that was in there on the first round)
    3) overall great classy, clean and functional theme i will not get borred with!

thanks!
    10-19-09 10:54 PM
    Ok, I thought I had this loaded onto my phone. I have tried a few times to load this and I keep getting this error message. What I am doing wrong?? Thank you.
    10-19-09 11:06 PM
    The left side is a permanent profile icon, it can't be changed. A lot of people want access to their profile from the homescreen. Personally I don't use it..I may release a version without the profile on the left if people are interested.
    I'm interested.
    10-20-09 12:08 AM
    Well, I just got it all set up and I like it, but would prefer to not have the profile icon.
    10-20-09 12:34 AM
    I don't mind the profile icon. The only change I would suggest is removing the app name staying on the screen in the weather slot. Besides that, and the small lag, you've created a great theme.

10-20-09 01:27 AM
    I'm experiencing slight lag as well.

10-20-09 02:35 AM
45 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD