interesting
    08-25-09 01:35 AM
    Did anybody get contacted from him??
    08-25-09 08:15 AM
    yo man i'll test ... i have a few more than 200 posts and will provide feedback ... PM me with the info if you'd like ... i have tested multiple themes in the past and that teaser looks sweet
    yeah...just a couple more than 200....didn't think that you ventured too far from the beta/hybrid forum matty......nice to see you lurking about....

Did anybody get contacted from him??
    yes...finally....contact from the mothership....it feels so good for dreams to come true.....hurrah....eveyone...throw a party.....I WAS CONTACTED....
    08-25-09 02:49 PM
    Sorry guys been busy with college and work.
    I did contact you all.
    08-25-09 02:53 PM
    Nice design Wrath! Very clean. I love the icons. I also like how I can access the Today screen by scrolling down on last icon. I did notice that the today screen highlights messages/calendar entries in black and white. Are you going to add color to this later? Red would be pimp. I also noticed that when you scroll up to today screen and highlight Messages, or [1 Unread] there's no icon and it doesn't say "Messages".

Last edited by 1 2 MaNy; 08-25-09 at 03:46 PM.
    08-25-09 03:40 PM
    The only other negative thing I have to report is that the main screen is a touch laggy. This theme is going to be premium material though after you make just a couple minor tweaks.
    08-25-09 04:56 PM
    Hmm I don't know what I can do about that disappearing.. that's a bug in plazmic I guess.
    I'll try deleting and redoing it though.
    Maybe your phone on the laggy? Haven't had any other testers report that it's laggy.
    08-25-09 07:43 PM
    I also have the same issue with the messages going away. Also the default text color on the today portion is kinda tough to read when using the default background. Lag for me isnt that bad.
    08-26-09 08:28 AM
    same issue bout the messages icon, havent actually seen the icon with the exception of the theme preview when selecting to apply the theme.

lag for me is pretty much non-existant at this point.

the only issue with the today font color on the reg background is where the colors merge. other than that its easy to see
    08-26-09 09:08 AM
    i believe that the icons will have a gray mesh behind them....(right)...that will allow the icons to be seen on top of the white back ground....for the mean time....i have changed by background to a tour louis vuitton brown....looks real nice with the red icons....not so much when you highlight them blue....but very nice indeed....easy on the eyes.........i will keep you posted with the rest......

check your PM if you can buddy.....i had an accident.....thanks.....
    08-26-09 07:48 PM
    Been using it for over 24 hours. I can say the theme runs very well. Like I said previously lag is there but minimal for me. Not a fan of the text color with the default background, and it limits the backgrounds you can use. Would love a weather spot also. But all in all the theme is great, that was just me nit-picking lol.
    08-27-09 08:35 AM
    Hmm I don't know what I can do about that disappearing.. that's a bug in plazmic I guess.
    I'll try deleting and redoing it though.
    Maybe your phone on the laggy? Haven't had any other testers report that it's laggy.
    There's nothing laggy about my device. Everything has been minimized for optimal performance. Lag is there (theme related), but it's slight.

Just trying to help you make this theme run it's best.
    08-27-09 03:33 PM
    mine doesn't have much lagg...sending a sms message there is a tad....now i have been updating my OS with the latest builds and that may have a bit of the issue with it....though haven't noticed it until i loaded this theme up......

on the other hand....the bottom dock is very nice with the ability to scroll to your today messages....but you can only scroll from the right side to the today section and from the left end of the dock goes to the profiles....i am not sure if this can be changed....but there isn't a continual loop....maybe you could look into that......
    08-27-09 05:49 PM
    here are some screens...a couple of icons need the mesh behind them....other than that....pretty good......

maybe this will make the theme more incising....let hope its ready soon.....
    08-27-09 07:41 PM
    mine doesn't have much lagg...sending a sms message there is a tad....now i have been updating my OS with the latest builds and that may have a bit of the issue with it....though haven't noticed it until i loaded this theme up......

on the other hand....the bottom dock is very nice with the ability to scroll to your today messages....but you can only scroll from the right side to the today section and from the left end of the dock goes to the profiles....i am not sure if this can be changed....but there isn't a continual loop....maybe you could look into that......
    Lag comes when scrolling between icons on homescreen.
    08-28-09 11:49 AM
    Can you guys please stop replying here as it says on the first post :/
    I released this theme a few days ago in a new topic.
    08-28-09 12:54 PM
    Is this where I sign up? Sorry, at work and connection is slow. I would like to test for you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-28-09 01:11 PM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD