May I say that...I love mine too? **** yes. I think mine has a tiny trackball issue, but its not that frustrating to me.
    08-11-09 08:07 AM
    Thanks for finally slurping the Tour! It's my 3rd BB (Pearl, Storm previous). Best phone I've ever owned by far. Runs fast and reliable, and the form factor is perfect. The Pearl was too small, and the Storm was an absolute brick. Everything about the Tour is wonderful.
    08-11-09 08:09 AM
    The tour is the best blackberry out there period.
    08-11-09 08:29 AM
    I bet most of Tour owners who don't use these forums would never notice half the issues discussed on CB. Yes the Tour has a few glitches but overall, great phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    agreed. I find myself going and looking to see if mine has these "problems". The screen ripple thing, duh, its a screen. Go press on a calculator and see what that does. Or on any screen for that matter. Lol.

The only thing that I saw that made some sense was that, these forums are filled with some Hardcore users, who like to nitpick and find things wrong becasue they are electronic heads.

08-11-09 09:01 PM
    I commend all of you for your positive comments about the Tour. And while I was unfortunate enough to have enough operational things wrong with mine that I had to return it, I'm hopeful they'll release an OS update soon and I'll re-purchase it.

I could have tolerated all the problems it had except the one that they say every Tour has (even if you think it sounds good)...it truly sounds weak or muffled to whoever you're talking to, but I'm sure they'll fix this with a software update. Nice to see the positive attitudes!
    08-11-09 09:15 PM
    Bb storm seems like the better route.
    08-11-09 09:19 PM
    First and only Tour- luv,luv, LUV IT!

08-11-09 09:52 PM
    I love my Tour and I wouldn't trade it for anything out right now. I just bought a silicone black BlackBerry case for it. Its the best CDMA BlackBerry out and probably the best BlackBerry out right now. I love how solid it feels in my had, I love all the memory. Great phone.
    08-11-09 10:47 PM
    Love my Tour since day 1! Me and my girl got it on release day from BBuy. Both from MEX and no problems what so ever. This is my 3rd BB btw. No hype here pure love for this device.

08-11-09 11:47 PM
    well said.
    08-12-09 12:52 AM
    I was starting to think I was the only person genuinely happy with my Tour. Best phone I've had!!!!!!
    08-12-09 11:12 AM
    I was starting to think I was the only person genuinely happy with my Tour. Best phone I've had!!!!!!
    That's how I was feeling. Glad to see that there is some positive feelings from a bunch of people on this phone. I have a love affair with mine so, there is no turning back now! Lol.

08-12-09 12:08 PM
    I like my Tour
    08-12-09 12:47 PM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD