I really want like some pink themes for my tour.. I found a couple but they were JAD files and wouldnt show up in my desktop software stuff

I found one (pink theme & loved it- downloaded it), and loaded it up.. But after I unplugged my Tour i went into my settings and the them wasnt in there..
    I am sooo lost with this stuff..

Off topic..

Any of you know good girly ones? I saw ShellBells Shattered Heart.. Loved it!!

Rach
    Last edited by AtlsFavoriteLady; 09-22-09 at 11:26 AM.
    09-22-09 11:19 AM
    jad files are loaded over the air. So navigate to theme you like on your phone and click the themers OTA link it will prompt you to download after you click link.

jad can't be loaded via DM : )
    09-22-09 11:46 AM
    I tried to PM you.. But I cant because I need 10 posts.. rofl
    09-22-09 11:57 AM
    I tried to PM you.. But I cant because I need 10 posts.. rofl
    what do you need? how to download the themes and find them on your device??
    09-22-09 12:04 PM
    I downloaded the Halloween one in this forum.. And have it in my documents.. Now it wont show up when I go into My Comp-Portable Device-(I created a folder named Themes)- Saved then unplugged BB

Then when I go into my Media on it.. I see the link, I try and download it like I read on this forum but it says Download Failed 907 Invalid COD File not found.. W/e that means..
    09-22-09 12:07 PM
    Or should I be using me Desktop Manager app?
    09-22-09 12:14 PM
    Or should I be using me Desktop Manager app?
    no...you need to do this.

Get on your blackberry/open browser to wap.crackberry.com (exactly as you see it here)/enter crackbery forums/log in/navigate to theme area/find the halloween theme thread/click on OTA link/download theme

Nothing is done from your computer. Make sense?
    09-22-09 12:19 PM
    Or . . .

If you're surfing the web and find a theme you like with an OTA download link, sent the link location to yourself via email and just click the link on your phone to download and install.
    09-22-09 02:48 PM
    try Cool BlackBerry Themes she has a couple of hellokitty for the tour and its free....
    09-22-09 02:50 PM
    OHHHH okay thanks! Makes sense.. Is there any way you can from the laptop since its easier for me?
    Last edited by AtlsFavoriteLady; 09-22-09 at 03:38 PM.
    09-22-09 03:32 PM
    yes i agree coolblackberrythemes.com has cute themes but hasnt really made much for the tour, you can try ensleyv.com they have some cute ones
    09-22-09 08:30 PM
    This seems like a girly cutesy kinda theme you could try for the Tour.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f148/fr...-4-7-a-295921/

Just go to that link with your phone and click on the OTA link to download it.
    09-22-09 09:50 PM
    BerryLove.

super cute girly themes
    09-23-09 08:48 AM
    BerryLove.

super cute girly themes
    I second that. Emarsha at BerryLove and Ashabees at iheartashabees both make girly themes. They both have 8900s but often port over for the tour. Also, DearFloyd makes some colorful (not really girly) themes, not sure how many he has for the tour though. And, they are all FREE!!!
    09-23-09 10:18 AM
    Wallpaper helps make a great theme Awesome! I love Natemz ProV3 in Pink.... then I made this wallpaper from a scrapping website and the theme is now perfect for me.. talk about cute!

Also attaching wallpaper
    09-26-09 08:44 PM
    OHHHH okay thanks! Makes sense.. Is there any way you can from the laptop since its easier for me?
    The only way to access an OTA link from your laptop would be to email the OTA link to your berry from your laptop, then when you open the email on your blackberry, click the link and it will take you to the download.

Check out my pink daisy theme listed in my sig.
    09-27-09 02:33 PM
    BerryLove themes were awesome. I love the girly themes, and now I am having trouble deciding which theme I like the best! Thanks for posting the link. =)
    11-15-09 10:10 PM
    wow sooo many great themes thanks
    11-15-09 10:44 PM
    wow that is awesome love love love it
    11-15-09 10:47 PM
    Thanks for all the links I'm having fun downloading some themes. I'm still an angry little bear @ the fact that I can't build my own themes on my MAC though
    11-16-09 11:06 PM
    I would like a cute theme that shows the calendar/todays effects on the main screen. I use to have it on my other BB but it seems that the tour doesn't have any good ones with this feature.
    11-17-09 01:42 PM
    Are all these themes for the Tour? I am VERY new to blackberry so in the early learning stages
    11-17-09 09:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD