Theme name:HTC PureBlack & HTC PureBlue
    Theme author: guzzl3r
    Supported Device Model(s) and OS: 8900,9000,9600,9700 OS 5.0
    Theme Cost: SALE PRICE $2.99
    REGULAR PRICE $5.99
    Download Link(s):

OTA Install for HTC PureBlue

OTA Install for HTC PureBlack

Experience the HTC Pure look on the Blackberry.

If you like the look of the HTC Pure and you like the big clocks but on your BlackBerry look no further. This theme is the closest you'll get to the HTC Pure without having to buy the phone, big clock and all.

There are 2 versions with several variations, a black version and the blue version. There are 6 home screens which you'll be able to pull up by clicking the blackberry logo button. Each screen has a number of icons within reach with crisp clean animations on each screen.You can hide these icons by navigating up while on any icon.

Under the stacks icons(right hand corner) you'll be able to pull up your hidden Today feature by clicking the the stacks icon. If you navigate down you also have a hotspot to the clock application which you can launch by clicking.

If you scroll to the right of the profiles button this will reveal the 6 user defined icons. You can hide these icons by navigating down while on any icon.

If there are any concerns or questions please email me at [email protected].

Thanks

Navigation

Features:
    -User defined fonts throughout the theme
    -User defined lock screen
    -Custom menus and submenus
    -Six user defined icons (scroll to the right of profiles) (icon slot1-6)
    -6 Home screens (click blackberry logo button to reveal animated dock)
    -Hidden Today (click the stacks button in upper right corner)(6 entries)
    -QuickLaunch - integrated (hotkey space bar)(app sold separately)
    -SMS Hotkey - (hotkey $ )
    -Weather support (BerryWeather homescreen wallpaper compatible)
    -HTC Pure flip clock
    04-23-10 06:05 PM
    I'm on it! Thanks for porting this over guzzl3r! You should add a youtube vid showing off the functionality...
    Last edited by YaBoiD; 04-23-10 at 06:31 PM.
    04-23-10 06:27 PM
    Were you able to purchase it?When i add it to cart it says cart empty.
    04-23-10 06:33 PM
    I don't know which one to buy. Whats (HT) & (WB)?
    04-23-10 06:37 PM
    Ht-hidden today
    wb-weather berry
    04-23-10 06:38 PM
    Ht-hidden today
    wb-weather berry
    Thanks for clearing that up...I want to buy the "BBM" version but also want the hidden today for messages & calendar. I'm just waiting for a reply from guzzl3r to explain which version I should purchase to get that setup. Hopefully that version wasn't left out.
    04-23-10 06:55 PM
    Purchase finally went through. Used the Mobile CB store instead. Downloading now!
    04-23-10 07:34 PM
    It says user defined lock screen. How do you define the lock screen?

Also it says 6 home screens. Should this be 6 home screen icons? If 6 home screens, how do you choose home screens?

Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-23-10 07:43 PM
    Can someone post a screenshot of the weather version so I can see what it looks like?

04-23-10 08:21 PM
    It says user defined lock screen. How do you define the lock screen?

Also it says 6 home screens. Should this be 6 home screen icons? If 6 home screens, how do you choose home screens?

Thanks

User defined lock screen means whatever wallpaper you have set for the home screen will also be your lock screen wallpaper. If I had made a lock screen you would not have been able to do this.

6 home screens is just a term carried over from the storm. I'm referring to the animated dock which has 6 different icons and each icon has it's own screen.
    04-23-10 08:28 PM
    Can someone post a screenshot of the weather version so I can see what it looks like?

I would help you out if I could. The weather icon sits right under the clock though.
    04-23-10 08:31 PM

this is the non weather version below so that you can take advantage of the berryweather homescreen option which this theme supports.

04-23-10 11:38 PM
    Thanks yall. Looks like its worth a purchase!

04-24-10 12:30 AM
    this is the non weather version below so that you can take advantage of the berryweather homescreen option which this theme supports.

Thanks for posting your screen, it looks really nice.
    04-24-10 07:23 AM
    no prob....nice theme and the first of its kind to have an active clock w/ berryweather wallpaper....nice job!
    04-24-10 12:00 PM
    Just purchased & downloaded this theme. It is very nice, I like it a lot. Very smooth & a lot of hotspots. The only thing so far I've noticed is the controls are a bit sensitive or glitchy - or could just be my dang trackball LOL. Other than that excellent job!
    04-24-10 02:01 PM
    I would just like to say thanks to everyone who purchased the theme or shown interest in the theme. I have received great feedback and suggestions. But since this is my first time designing a theme for your devices there are going to be a few things that I miss judge but I'll have it cleaned up in the update Monday. Below is a list of known issues that have been bought to my attention if you have noticed an issue and it's not on the list please reply and let me know to add it to the update. If your issue is more of a personal request I can only promise to take it into consideration.

Thanks

KNOWN ISSUES

-Network name being cut off on some devices
    -Weather icon overlapping the SMS icon under the hidden today
    -Fonts too large on call screens
    -Date being cut off on message screens
    04-25-10 09:48 AM
    Awesome theme man
    04-25-10 10:14 PM
    I would just like to say thanks to everyone who purchased the theme or shown interest in the theme. I have received great feedback and suggestions. But since this is my first time designing a theme for your devices there are going to be a few things that I miss judge but I'll have it cleaned up in the update Monday. Below is a list of known issues that have been bought to my attention if you have noticed an issue and it's not on the list please reply and let me know to add it to the update. If your issue is more of a personal request I can only promise to take it into consideration.

Thanks

KNOWN ISSUES

-Date being cut off on message screens
    @guzzl3r Good to know updates are comin! Would it be possible to keep the messages,sms,calendar exposed until you click the upper right icon again? Its really inconvenient to have to scroll all the way around again clockwise once you've scrolled down to profiles just to get back to that area & have to reclick that area to check messages.
    04-26-10 11:08 AM
    Just bought this theme and I'm loving it!!! Excellent job guzzl3r!

04-26-10 01:31 PM
    KNOWN ISSUES

-Date being cut off on message screens[/QUOTE]

Can you center the date? Seems to lean to the left a bit. TIA

04-26-10 10:20 PM
    Mystery, Can you post your wallpaper?

04-27-10 09:38 AM
    Thanks yall. Looks like its worth a purchase!

Can you post this wallpaper please.

04-27-10 09:43 AM
    04-27-10 04:12 PM

sweet!!!how did you get the bb logo on the right and the clock to big that large.tia
    04-27-10 04:47 PM
59 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD