I am no computer wiz nor am I a waste of space. Is there a site to obtain step by step instructions on how to make a BB theme. I appreciate all the free themes people post but only have found one that I really like. I would love to give my own attempt at making a theme. It cant be that hard I don't think. If anybody knows of where I can go, a point in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.
    THANKS FELLOW CRACKBERRIANS!!
    11-19-09 09:57 AM
    I would like to know this too, but I would say it's not that easy to just make a theme.
    11-19-09 10:03 AM
    Create your own themes with BlackBerry Theme Studio | BB Geeks

Let me say that for me I am no expert at computers/blackberries. I downloaded the program without reading any instructions and slowly over the weeks learned how to build some decent themes. I think you guys will do great. I know a few things here and there but I am no expert but if you need help or questions e-mail [email protected]
    11-19-09 10:05 AM
    Thanks Kylegelliott - I may take you up on the email for help. I might work on a theme some time during the Thanksgiving break. How long does a theme take the average person to make? Hey Kylegelliott, any chance of letting be get your bb pin so I can add you and ask theme making questions - you seem like an "expert".
    11-19-09 10:09 AM
    check out AHaz Designs

costs $10 to join, but worth every penny.
    11-19-09 10:22 AM
    I dont use my pin. I am no expert by the way, haha trust me. E-mailing me works the best, [email protected] I would love to try and help.
    11-19-09 10:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD