Noticed today that when I have a hidden today theme, in the calendar, I see the weeks weather forcast, and then the next appointment is dac 31st, a birthday.
    What do I have set wrong? I'm kinda new to the today themes

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-11-09 06:05 PM
    maybe its REALLY hidden
    09-11-09 06:12 PM
    try this

open calendar up>menu>options>select calendar>show all calendars.
    09-11-09 06:13 PM
    Today themes only show the items in the phone's default calendar. Go to Options>Advanced Options>Default Services. It will show what calendar you have set as your default. If you have more than one calendar, it's possible your appointments have been saved on the calendar not set as your default. Switch the default calendar and it should fix your problem.
    09-11-09 06:58 PM
    AH HA!
    Facebook took over defaults for the calendar! Set is back to google and all is better in my calendar world!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-11-09 07:45 PM
    Here's an interesting question:

My calendar is set to show all calendars. I've checked each of my calendar options, and the only time my appointments show up is when i choose "device default". So, I have left it on "show all".

When I go to Advanced Options > Default Services, I do NOT see "device default" as an option. Only my .blackberry.net and my gmail options are available. I have done a reboot, and a battery pull, and have yet to get this to show "device default" or to see any other options in my calendar options.

Is there something else that I am missing?
    09-12-09 12:12 AM
    I've been wondering about this for a little while and just googled it. Thanks for the fix! Now I can use today themes, I avoided them because they never showed the right calendar.
    09-12-09 08:34 PM
    THANKS!!! This thread helped me!
    10-31-09 10:20 AM
    I have problems with nothing now hidden. I go into my calendar options and see no option to show all? Also when i go to default services under cical only option i have is my email address.
    12-17-09 09:55 PM
    tag for more info..

mine either shows wrong and repeat info or no info.
    12-20-09 06:27 PM
    Did you pull the battery after theme installation?
    12-20-09 06:29 PM
    alt + right shift + del same thing?
    12-20-09 06:55 PM
    me? yes, several times.
    12-20-09 06:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD