After 6 months of trying allll kinds of themes, from the stark minimal to the screamingly busy, I have decided to surrender. I am seeking a simple stock Precision modification with just two additions:

*Stock Precision

*Weather slot (that's compatible with Weatherbug(that is, it shows the temp numbers at all times, not only on fly-over).

*space bar activated Quicklaunch

Nothing else is required. I remember some simple early themes for the Tour that added the weatherbug slot...but I don't recall one that had the quicklaunch.

Please point me in the right direction
    01-12-10 10:16 AM
    I'm searching for a stock theme w/transition. Without today or weather slot. Pressing space for quicklunch is interesting but I dont want it absolutely

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-12-10 11:31 AM
    I just posted one that sounds very similar. I'm now using Berry Weather though. I used to use WeatherBug, but only in the menu bar, not as an icon. It may function the same way though.
    01-12-10 11:36 AM
    I just posted one that sounds very similar. I'm now using Berry Weather though. I used to use WeatherBug, but only in the menu bar, not as an icon. It may function the same way though.
    paul is right, but it won't display your temp. people seem to only make weather slots capable for berryweather (grr ) unless they make that weather slot to always show text, it won't display temp for weatherbug

actually, californian... if you really want, i have theme builder open at the moment & i can throw a WB temp displaying slot + quicklaunch stock theme together in about 30 seconds. pm me & i'll email you temp OTA
    01-12-10 12:46 PM
    Well here are 2 different themes that sound what you are looking for.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f148/pr...y-free-399691/

http://forums.crackberry.com/f148/de...s-free-370317/
    01-12-10 01:56 PM
    Thanks a bunch F3AR and webmastir.
    The Default Zen linked here looks to be exactly what I'm seeking. The OTA link doesn't appear to be functioning at the moment, but I'll keep trying!

Thank you again for the offer webmastir...no need to bother you as this looks like a winner
    01-12-10 05:10 PM
    Is there a way to download the stock precision theme to my computer so that I can modify it with Theme Builder?

I really like that theme, but just want to make a few simple modifications, but I can't seem to figure out a way to get the theme off my device and I have not been able to find it on the net to download.

Thanks in advance for your assistance!

- Ryan
    01-14-10 01:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD