This theme is almost perfect! Fantastic job for your 1st theme.
    Minor tweeks please:
    Hidden Today - I love the pop out of calander, sms, email.
    Clickable clock
    L version would be nice.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-22-10 10:19 AM
    I agree, I love this theme. Hidden Today would make it perfect!!
    05-03-10 08:20 PM
    Any updates coming?
    05-04-10 11:12 AM
    I LOVE THIS THEME! Because there are two icons in the banner, my left one is smartBBattery and of course my right one is my weather app. Is there any way to add the banner for the two top icons? Telling what that icon is? It would be great for my weather and battery!

Also, because I use smartBBattery, would there be any way to take off the battery meter?

After that, this would be my ONLY theme that I have on my Tour!

Really its a KICK*** theme!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-04-10 02:49 PM
    so far one of my favorites but i'm really would like a update of a today or hidden today.....
    05-05-10 06:47 PM
    one other that i see that would be nice is for the weather it shows the temp.....i'm using it not and it doesn't show the temp...
    05-05-10 07:09 PM
    As others have requested a "hidden today" version would make this theme just near perfect (wouldn't mind giving a dollar or two for it either). Thanks for the great job on your first theme.
    05-10-10 09:31 AM
    what weather do you use? i have weatherbug and it doesnt show the temp unless i scroll over
    05-11-10 09:50 PM
    if you're still gonna do any updates to this, a Hidden Today would make this a great precision-plus type theme.. cuz i'm lovin the mini icons, the compact banner, the background, and the lock-screen weather...
    05-12-10 11:35 AM
    I have weather channel app and it doesnt show the temp, but rather the weather channel logo. Any way to get it to show the temp and not the logo?
    05-16-10 09:58 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD