Love this theme, I've had it for a few weeks. Just DL the update and now when I scroll over a message in my message list its lighter in comparision to the rest of the list instead of darker. Is there a way to change it back so when you scroll over a message it's darker than the rest of the list? Thanks.
    10-14-09 01:04 PM
    i liked it better before as well. I know that now u can see the calendar time slots but it doesnt look right when u scroll through contacts and messages
    10-14-09 02:52 PM
    ya i'm not a fan of the darker text windows when typing in bbm 5.0 and then it going back to white background once sent, or the sms inbox being darker color until highlighted but i do like the weather on lock on all hidden today icons!

Either way great theme glad I bought it keep up the good work!
    10-15-09 03:00 AM
    I've used the updated theme for a day and the colors are too dark. Is there a way to go back to the old version colors? Thanks
    10-15-09 09:25 AM
    I do love this theme but......
    I would have to agree, very hard to tell whats highlighted in calendar and messages on home screen. It was better in last version.
    10-15-09 06:56 PM
    Really enjoying the hidden today with quicklaunch - like you cautioned in the patch notes, not for the faint of heart but I love it.

Quick question: I use three messaging icons: sms/mms ; messages ; and email folders on my home screen. With the QL + Hidden Today version of the theme, when I highlight the sms/mms icon, it will show a preview of the text of a newly received message. If the sms/mms icon is highlighted when there is no new messages, 6 sent sms messages appear in the today area. Not the last 6 sent (usually 6 or the last 9), and never anything incoming or mms. A battery pull does not alter the 6 old messages displayed. Do I just have a buggy Tour, or could there be a simple fix to display just the last 6 'events' in that folder?
    10-16-09 11:42 AM
    Sorry for the long delay on replies. Somehow I missed all these posts.

Love this theme, I've had it for a few weeks. Just DL the update and now when I scroll over a message in my message list its lighter in comparision to the rest of the list instead of darker. Is there a way to change it back so when you scroll over a message it's darker than the rest of the list? Thanks.
    Thank was my original intention, but when I tried darkening it up, it made the text unreadable

i liked it better before as well. I know that now u can see the calendar time slots but it doesnt look right when u scroll through contacts and messages
    How so?

ya i'm not a fan of the darker text windows when typing in bbm 5.0 and then it going back to white background once sent, or the sms inbox being darker color until highlighted but i do like the weather on lock on all hidden today icons!

Either way great theme glad I bought it keep up the good work!
    If you don't have the last version send me an email and I'll get you the one that works better with BBM5 while I work it out.

I've used the updated theme for a day and the colors are too dark. Is there a way to go back to the old version colors? Thanks
    Sure. Send me an email and I'll get you the older version.

I do love this theme but......
    I would have to agree, very hard to tell whats highlighted in calendar and messages on home screen. It was better in last version.
    Shoot me an email if you don't have the last version.

Really enjoying the hidden today with quicklaunch - like you cautioned in the patch notes, not for the faint of heart but I love it.

Quick question: I use three messaging icons: sms/mms ; messages ; and email folders on my home screen. With the QL + Hidden Today version of the theme, when I highlight the sms/mms icon, it will show a preview of the text of a newly received message. If the sms/mms icon is highlighted when there is no new messages, 6 sent sms messages appear in the today area. Not the last 6 sent (usually 6 or the last 9), and never anything incoming or mms. A battery pull does not alter the 6 old messages displayed. Do I just have a buggy Tour, or could there be a simple fix to display just the last 6 'events' in that folder?
    Send me an email and I'll see what we can do. I've noticed 4.7.1.57 changed the way the hidden today works.
    10-16-09 11:45 PM
    Did everyone get the 'upgrade' email with the link?
    10-18-09 12:07 AM
    Yes...we should download the zip file in the email for the older version right?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-18-09 12:12 AM
    Received the email with link, yes. Thanks omgbeav!
    10-18-09 07:12 AM
    Thanks I got it.
    10-18-09 04:13 PM
    Version 1.4 is up and fixes all BBM issues and has better contrast for daytime usage.

If you're running 5.0.0.238 you may have some issues with the Calendar in the 'day' view. Whether it's an OS bug or something RIM's implementing in 5.0, there's nothing I can do to change it until the next version of Plazmic is released.
    10-22-09 12:08 PM
    Did I tell you I really love this theme! It was one I took pleasure buying. Great price, wonderful person to deal with. I contacted him and made a request. He saw to it to give me my BB design desire. He didnt waste anytime. So I cant' say enough (Great creator). His theme is steadily being perfected. Gets better every update, when I already thought it was the best. Thanks!
    10-24-09 05:29 PM
    nice theme. Its my favorite so far
    10-24-09 08:05 PM
64 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD