Name: Weather7
    Creator: Heavy Fluid
    Cost: Free!

Size once installed: Tiny
    Lag: None
    Icons: All user customizable, 7th slot is designed for your weather application with the text permanently on for weather status.
    Wallpaper: Customizable, changes on homescreen, application screen and lock screen.
    Weather Application shown: BerryWeather
    Scrolling: Left-Right, 1-6 slots, up for the 7th.

Special notes: OS 5.0 SMS/MMS icon used in place of default, can be seen in screen shot. This theme has not been tested on OS 5.0, so use at your own risk. I, along with CrackBerry.com cannot be held responsible if you install this, and brick your phone. I have tested this theme for almost a week with no issues whatsoever. The screenshots were taken with CaptureIt, and do not show how the theme actually looks for some reason. The wallpaper used is the default Application screen wallpaper from the default theme, but shows as pixelized. It is NOT like this on the actual theme.

For now, this is the only version offered. I may change that in the future, but will accept donations to add things like Hidden Today, Today, etc., and of course, donations are always accepted and appreciated if you feel like sending them just because.

Homescreen:

Application screen:

Desktop install only at this time.

Any and all feedback would be much appreciated.

Last edited by Heavy Fluid; 11-08-09 at 02:58 PM.
    11-08-09 10:37 AM
    Any chance at an OTA?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-08-09 11:04 AM
    Not at this time unfortunately.
    11-08-09 11:06 AM
    Thanks for much Heavy! This is exactly what I've been waiting for.

Also: An OTA would be very helpful also, since I can't figure out how to instal this through DM on my Mac.
    Last edited by SEVEN1FO; 11-08-09 at 12:07 PM.
    11-08-09 11:51 AM
    Just what I was looking for. If you could use the non-storm themed icon background, it would be awesome. Great work though!
    11-08-09 02:21 PM
    Nice bro. thx. any version with out storm icons?

Err *update I installed and noticed the text is really small.... any way it can be defaulted to the original size.?
    11-09-09 07:50 AM
    Has anyone downloaded this yet? Just looking for feedback.

At this time, these are the only icons offered with this theme. What kind of icons were you looking for?
    11-09-09 08:13 AM
    Yep got it installed. Works good. but text is small on home screen.

Standard Tour Precision home screen icons.
    11-09-09 08:20 AM
    In main app screen, Time get's cut off. AM only A and half the M shows. Let me know if you need a screen shot.

Edit: Added screen shot.

11-09-09 09:06 AM
    Agree. Increase text, go with precision default icons, and don't know if you meant to do this.....but there is no profile icon on home screen. Other than that I love themes that have full weather text since I prefer weathereye.
    11-09-09 09:27 AM
    Its cool, but I dont like that on the 7th icon it keeps the text there...I understand it was meant for BerryWeather, but some people dont use that or care to use any weather app.
    11-09-09 10:12 AM
    I am not sure why the time is not showing properly. I used the Precision base theme in Plazmic, and did NOT change any of the default fonts, like time, date, etc. As you can see in the picture that I posted above, it should show correctly. I am not sure why your time is quite a bit bolder than mine. Are you running 5.0?

kooratz - not sure what you mean by the default Precision icons, these are the default icons. There is no profile icon in the banner, as it really clutters the top of the screen up.

Can anyone post up a screen of the small text that you are all talking about?
    11-09-09 04:50 PM
    Posting up some screen shots and Yes 5.0 OS

11-09-09 05:21 PM
    yester18 screenshot is showing what I call default icon, clock, font etc. Agree with you. Yours are precision (precision storm). I like both but prefer stock. Ideally for me and a few others like yester.....the only change to the original would be the addition of icon with visible text. Thanks for the theme though....been using it all day and has been running great
    11-09-09 06:22 PM
    I used the default icons. These are the precision icons that come in Plazmic when you open it for a 9630 theme. I am not sure what you guys are looking at, but they are the stock icons. I changed the focus and underlay part of it, to mimic the Storm.
    11-09-09 06:35 PM
    Right can they be changed back is what me and they are asking.
    11-09-09 06:45 PM
    What, the underlay and focus?
    11-09-09 06:51 PM
    yep......

Let me know on the text size also. on home screen
    11-09-09 06:55 PM
    yeah, I would prefer it to look exactly like the 5.0 precision theme, just with a weather icon. That would make it perfect.
    11-09-09 06:57 PM
    I will be glad to make changes to this theme for donations. Please let me know what you would like.
    11-09-09 07:21 PM
    Unlike them, I'm glad you went to the Storm underlay. It looks a lot better in my opinion, and this is the EXACT theme that I have been looking for for months. I can't thank you enough!

Have not experienced any problems whatsoever.
    11-09-09 09:55 PM
    Thanks for the kind words. Glad that you are enjoying it.
    11-09-09 10:49 PM
    nice theme
    11-09-09 10:51 PM
    Thank you.
    11-10-09 12:22 AM
    I will be glad to make changes to this theme for donations. Please let me know what you would like.
    As the request here and in my PM let me know
    11-10-09 07:19 AM
48 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD