I made this theme for myself mostly but decided to share. It has 6 icons that scroll left to right. Weather spot, and hidden today. I'm still playing with the navigation so until then it works fine.

OTA

No Today OTA

Last edited by somdfisher; 02-03-10 at 08:04 PM.
    02-01-10 08:56 PM
    theme looks great and runs nice too , but could you make the fonts user defined ??? that digital font can sometimes be hard to read
    02-02-10 08:50 AM
    When I get home from work I'm going to reset all the fonts to stock. It does get hard to read at times. I will have an update tonight.
    02-02-10 09:09 AM
    Looks really nice my friend Is there a way you could revise a version that includes full constant text to the left of the weather slot???? That would be awesome. Thanks. Gonna give this one a whirl. Also, can you select which icons scroll or not???
    02-02-10 09:27 AM
    Actually I was looking at that this morning and I am going to do that when I get to the text. All the scrolling icons are changable. They are slots 2-7. Weather is slot 1.

I was also thinking about doing a version without the today feature.
    Last edited by somdfisher; 02-02-10 at 02:06 PM.
    02-02-10 09:33 AM
    Wow this is one of my favorite themes right now. I like the font, transitions, home screen layout and I'm a huge wallpaper user so I'm loving it! Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-02-10 10:34 AM
    Can you please do a non hidden today version please?
    02-02-10 10:54 AM
    No today or a today that's not hidden?

02-02-10 10:56 AM
    I updated it with no hidden today and the stock text, but I change the sizes a little bit. I also added the text next to the weather slot. If I do another hidden today its going to have to wait until later. Family just got home.

I dont think its going to be exactly like the first version. I had issues when editing and started over. Only difference might be the transitions because I couldn't remember all of them.

Enjoy!
    02-02-10 04:20 PM
    Excellent...Thanks
    02-02-10 05:03 PM
    I noticed that the messege icons weren't showing up. I'm working on a fix now.

02-02-10 05:05 PM
    Everything working now.
    02-02-10 05:42 PM
    love the new updates , just have one lil tiny request . can you make it so the lock screen matches the homescreen whenever i change it ??
    02-02-10 06:39 PM
    Just a lil fyi , I noticed when u go to profile the text is black and hard to read unless u scroll over it . I had that same problem and the only way I found to fix it is reset all ur fonts to default .

02-02-10 06:57 PM
    Yeah, I'm gonna have to refigure that out. Its been a while since I made my last theme so give me a little bit to get it. I want the apps screen to match the home screen as well.

02-02-10 06:57 PM
    Yeah I noticed that as well. I can change the menus too haha.

02-02-10 06:59 PM
    Just reset the lockscreen image to default and it will change to whatever u have the homescreen set as . I think for the app screen u just have to set it the same as the homescreen but I'm not sure I always leave that as default

02-02-10 07:00 PM
    As soon as the taxes are done I should be able to work on it. Thanks for the refresher.

02-02-10 07:05 PM
    This theme looks badass & so simple can't wait to try it

02-02-10 09:14 PM
    As previously posted I rly like this theme..the scroll on the home screen is touchy? But maybe that's just me...ps sorry 4 the noob Q but how do you change all fonts back 2 stock default? The digital font is a bit hard 2 read....+ y is everything on a gray background? Lol any way 2 jus lv it white?

02-02-10 10:47 PM
    If you download the version without the hidden today, all that has been changed. I didn't get a chance to update a hidden today theme because it got too late and I get up at 4:15am. I will try to get to it tonight.
    02-03-10 05:00 PM
    Just downloaded back the no today version and it still looks the same , might I ask what changed ????

02-03-10 05:15 PM
    I was replying to the person above me. I hadn't had the chance to change anything else yet. Two kids and a wife in college makes time some what hard to come by. I should get some time tonight.

02-03-10 05:31 PM
    Sorry bout that I do apologize

02-03-10 05:31 PM
    Not a problem

02-03-10 05:33 PM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD