Robbie, just found a minor flaw on the one weather and transition theme. When the Message icon is placed in the big icon row, and a new message comes in, and you try to scroll out to it, it won't. It will only go to the small row and then weather but not the message preview line. The Calendar works well as expected. Any possible fix?
    Last edited by infernox; 03-25-10 at 09:41 PM. Reason: added screenshot
    03-25-10 09:28 PM
    RE: UnicyclistRobe One: Simple and plain. No weather slot or hidden today

hi, can you add a hidden today to this please and remove the application name and replace with network carrier please. thanks in advance
    03-26-10 05:19 AM
    Robbie, just found a minor flaw on the one weather and transition theme. When the Message icon is placed in the big icon row, and a new message comes in, and you try to scroll out to it, it won't. It will only go to the small row and then weather but not the message preview line. The Calendar works well as expected. Any possible fix?
    That is very strange. Have you tried with the calendar in the same slot as the weather? Let me know. And which version specifically are you using? I am going to be busy today, but I will work on it as soon as I can.

RE: UnicyclistRobe One: Simple and plain. No weather slot or hidden today

hi, can you add a hidden today to this please and remove the application name and replace with network carrier please. thanks in advance
    I will work on this if I can get some free time.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-26-10 07:52 AM
    That is very strange. Have you tried with the calendar in the same slot as the weather? Let me know. And which version specifically are you using? I am going to be busy today, but I will work on it as soon as I can.

thanks, i'll look forward to it
    03-26-10 07:56 AM

Yes, I tried it and it does not work. If you review my screenshot, I placed the Message icon along the BIG row in different positions and it wont scroll up to the preview lines. This is the Today, Weather and Transition version. Thanks.
    03-26-10 11:08 PM
    I just downloaded it and like it. Thanks. Is there anyway to get the 3G icon? I am using .591

Thanks
    03-27-10 10:41 AM
    Nice theme but I don't like the fact that I can not get to the weather slot or the sounds profile icons without having the hidden bar present.

Would also be nice to add the 3G to the theme. I am running 591 with VW and there is no more 3G
    03-27-10 11:22 AM
    Yes, I tried it and it does not work. If you review my screenshot, I placed the Message icon along the BIG row in different positions and it wont scroll up to the preview lines. This is the Today, Weather and Transition version. Thanks.
    Where is the screenshot my friend?

Nice theme but I don't like the fact that I can not get to the weather slot or the sounds profile icons without having the hidden bar present.

Would also be nice to add the 3G to the theme. I am running 591 with VW and there is no more 3G
    Which version did you download?
    03-27-10 08:25 PM
    Where is the screenshot my friend?
    Sorry, thought I uploaded it. Here it is. The Calendar works and you can scroll up. The message will not scroll up to the Preview entry. It will scroll up to the Small icon rows and then to the Weather slot.
    03-27-10 08:49 PM
    Nice theme, just one small issue, my bar does not hide! Quicklaunch works, I tried disabling home screen dialing and nothing. It looks good with the bar, but I wanna hide it.
    Sorry for complaint

D
    03-27-10 10:02 PM
    Nice theme, just one small issue, my bar does not hide! Quicklaunch works, I tried disabling home screen dialing and nothing. It looks good with the bar, but I wanna hide it.
    Sorry for complaint

D
    Could you please tell me what version you are using?

03-27-10 10:04 PM
    Thanks a lot. I'm using it now. Would you mind sharing wall posted in second screenshot?

03-27-10 10:05 PM
    Thanks a lot. I'm using it now. Would you mind sharing wall posted in second screenshot?

I don't have it on me right this second, but it is in the wallpaper gallery, under travel destinations, most downloaded. I believe it is the first or second one.
    03-27-10 10:12 PM
    I am using OS 5.0.0.419 thats the latest from my carrier. Thanks

D

Update: Ok so I guess pushing the back button will hide it while the $ brings it out!

D
    Last edited by deke.sask; 03-27-10 at 10:34 PM.
    03-27-10 10:23 PM
    I downloaded the "UnicyclistRobe One Weather & Today" theme.

Do this, hide the bar and them try to scroll up to the weather or sound profile icons, you can't.

I really like this theme. It is nice to have all those icons on the home screen.

Could I make a request, make the bar permanent and add 3G. Thanks
    Last edited by tattooz; 03-28-10 at 07:51 AM.
    03-28-10 07:46 AM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD