Hey Everyone,

Why I made this theme:
    I love the clean look of the precision icons on my homescreen. However, some of my most used applications are third party and their icons are not precision styled. It frustrated me that I would either have to ruin the clean feel of the homescreen or choose to go though all the folders to find the application. So I made my first Tour 9630 theme.

Features:
    -Standard precision style icons, menus, fonts, etc.
    -Standard 6 icon homescreen.
    -10 mini icon "pop-up" bar.
    -For OS 5.0 ONLY (Currently)

How it works:
    To access the mini application bar: hit the $ key. To hide the mini application bar: hit the escape key. Simple.
    Also, the Spacebar now launches QuickLaunch.

Screenshots/Downloads:

UnicyclistRobe One: Simple and plain. No weather slot or hidden today.

OTA LINKS:
    UnicyclistRobe One
    UnicyclistRobe One [Transitions]

UnicyclistRobe One Weather: Weather slot in the right hand corner.

OTA LINKS:
    UnicyclistRobe One Weather
    UnicyclistRobe One Weather [Transitions]

UnicyclistRobe One Weather & Today: Both weather slot in right hand corner, and hidden today for bottom row icons.

OTA LINKS:
    UnicyclistRobe One Weather & Today
    UnicyclistRobe One Weather & Today [Transitions]

UnicyclistRobe Two: Simple and plain. No weather slot or hidden today.

OTA LINKS:
    UnicyclistRobe Two
    UnicyclistRobe Two [Transitions]

UnicyclistRobe Two Weather: Weather slot in the right hand corner.

OTA LINKS:
    UnicyclistRobe Two Weather
    UnicyclistRobe Two Weather [Transitions]

UnicyclistRobe Two Weather & Today: Both weather slot in right hand corner, and hidden today for bottom row icons.

OTA LINKS:
    UnicyclistRobe Two Weather & Today
    UnicyclistRobe Two Weather & Today [Transitions]

*Shown with personal wallpaper and application icons.

PLEASE HELP ME:
    I am looking for critical feedback on this theme. I would love to know you opinion on the following:

1. Theme related lag.
    2. The placement of the mini bar.
    3. Placement of the application text.
    4. Any other suggestions.

Donations:

Last edited by UnicyclistRobe; 03-25-10 at 02:54 PM.
    03-23-10 09:32 PM
    where's the screenshots?
    03-23-10 09:40 PM
    where's the screenshots?
    I don't know what happened, but they are back up there now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-10 09:46 PM
    nice going to dl the one with the bar.thanks.
    03-23-10 09:56 PM
    Wow!!!! This one is awesome!!! It's perfect! There is absolutely nothing wrong with it. It has every great aspect of a theme. Great job, I love it. Thanks!!!

03-23-10 10:24 PM
    nice going to dl the one with the bar.thanks.
    Thanks for downloading. Is there anything you would change? Or is there anything you would like to see different?

Wow!!!! This one is awesome!!! It's perfect! There is absolutely nothing wrong with it. It has every great aspect of a theme. Great job, I love it. Thanks!!!

Wow. Thank you for the compliment. Any suggestions?

03-24-10 06:30 AM
    Thanks for downloading. Is there anything you would change? Or is there anything you would like to see different?

Wow. Thank you for the compliment. Any suggestions?

weather slot!!!!!!thanks
    03-24-10 07:13 AM
    Dude you rock, i will admit initially i passed this one by with out even opening it. Mostly cause of the name. What do i know about unicycles. But i am so glad i did check it out. Its awesome, i love the precicion icons too, plus i have to have icons on my homescreen. One little thing, i would love a weather slot, oposite the profiles icon. Other than that dude it rocks. Great work.
    03-24-10 02:08 PM
    Dude you rock, i will admit initially i passed this one by with out even opening it. Mostly cause of the name. What do i know about unicycles. But i am so glad i did check it out. Its awesome, i love the precicion icons too, plus i have to have icons on my homescreen. One little thing, i would love a weather slot, oposite the profiles icon. Other than that dude it rocks. Great work.
    Thank you. Yea, Haha, naming the themes is probably my least favorite part, so I just didn't give it a name. A weather slot version will defiantly be up tonight. One question about it, do you want the text for the weather slot to always show right beside the icon? Or do you not want any extra text?

I will name the weather slot version the same so that you can install it right over the other one.

03-24-10 02:20 PM
    That would be sweet, having the text always visable ive noticed is a very personal choice some people with berry weather have that option as part of the app, however people like me who dont spent money on apps use weather eye, so i would say to you no text cause when i highlight the app it shows the temp and condition.

A good name would be tour-sweetness!!

You have a bright theme developing future ahead of you sir!!!
    03-24-10 03:10 PM
    Very nice +1 on the Weather slot. Would it be doable to have a hidden today version and maybe transparent banners? At any rate, this is a quality theme!

03-24-10 06:34 PM
    Check the first post for some new versions. Please tell me if they work, and if you like them.
    03-24-10 11:06 PM
    Omg one of my most fave themers from my 83xx days...very cool theme
    03-25-10 07:03 AM
    Just so you guys know, I am working on a slightly different version featured here:

03-25-10 09:18 AM
    I can't access the mini application bar if I have QuickLaunch assigned as a spacebar shortcut, correct?
    03-25-10 10:02 AM
    UnicyclistRobe - I like your "UnicyclistRobe One Weather & Today" version. Very simple and clean. For those who like transition in their theme (like me), can you create that version with "zoom in/out" transition? Great theme. Thanks for sharing!!!
    03-25-10 10:08 AM
    Just so you guys know, I am working on a slightly different version featured here:

can u post that one once u done and add a weather slot to it , also the 3g that the font hack or just your service ?
    03-25-10 10:11 AM
    These themes are really WOW!!!!
    but..it's not work on 4.7 do you plan to develop on 4.7?
    03-25-10 10:28 AM
    I can't access the mini application bar if I have QuickLaunch assigned as a spacebar shortcut, correct?
    I am working on changing the buttons control, which would allow spacebar quicklaunch and still the mini bar. Check back later today.

UnicyclistRobe - I like your "UnicyclistRobe One Weather & Today" version. Very simple and clean. For those who like transition in their theme (like me), can you create that version with "zoom in/out" transition? Great theme. Thanks for sharing!!!
    I will work on adding transitions. I am not sure when those will be up, hopefully tonight.

can u post that one once u done and add a weather slot to it , also the 3g that the font hack or just your service ?
    Duh! I will post it ASAP (I like it better) and the 3G is my service. I can try and fix a 3G icon up there, but that would be the last thing I do. It just isn't that important to me, but I understand if it is to you and will look it up.

These themes are really WOW!!!!
    but..it's not work on 4.7 do you plan to develop on 4.7?
    Possibly is all I can say right now. Nothing is for certain.
    03-25-10 12:28 PM
    Robbie, thanks for considering the transition.
    03-25-10 12:42 PM
    Hi,

Would it be possible to make the versions with transparent menu's? Thanks for a great theme!

Regards,
    Vince
    03-25-10 01:52 PM
    is there a reason this wont show up in themes? did a battery pull
    03-25-10 02:07 PM
    +1 for a 4.7 version for those of us that are behind on the os revolution.... I'd love to try it out, looks very clean.

03-25-10 02:27 PM
    UPDATE::
    1. I have update all of the files. Now pushing the "$" key instead of space bar brings up the mini icons. The space bar will now launch quicklaunch.
    2. ALSO:: I have released UnicyclistRobe Two (my personal favorite of the two.)
    3. Transition versions of each theme are available.
    4. PLEASE HELP ME! I just made 12 theme versions and trying to keep them all in order was difficult. So if something doesn't work let me know thank you.
    03-25-10 03:02 PM
    Robbie, looks great! The one weather and transition is awesome! Thanks!!!
    03-25-10 08:46 PM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD